How you match up with Psychedelic group

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Jan 2011, 18:07
    My musical preference is 73.16% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Krydor said...
    • User
    • 19 Feb 2011, 19:14
    My musical preference is 80.33% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 64.42% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 76.67% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

• Chab0 said...
    • User
    • 28 Mar 2011, 04:09
    The similarity between user Chab0 and group Psychedelic is high, at 80.84%. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 63.73% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

Góða tungl um loft þú líður,
    ljúft við skýja silfur skaut.

Eins og viljinn alvalds býður,
    eftir þinni vissu braut.
  • 77,33% not as high as I hoped for, but still pretty # :P

• ok1966 said...
    • User
    • 26 May 2011, 06:52
    My musical preference is 70.75% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 62.81% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

The top tracks here are kinda conservative for me, methinks...

• My musical preference is 80.68% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Ella camina de prisa, tan hermosa se ve
    firme y clara es su mirada, a nadie voltea a ver,
    sus ojos tristes, los míos también,
    ella es la reina del camino que quiero tener.
    • sueseas said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2011, 02:47
    My musical preference is 58.7% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• : D

The similarity between user virus_insomnia and group Psychedelic is high, at

89.39%

• My musical preference is 74.91% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• dang. cause im new on here :) nice to meet you dude. lets delic

My musical preference is 71.79% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Well, not that good but hope to improve....

only 41.6%..... I love psychedelic music and I hope to make more of an impact but hey peace love and understanding.... Colour Haze and Causa Sui Fan!!!!

• I Am a freak I am Unique

36.42%

• 86.68 %

• Livingark the Frybaby

My musical preference is 72.86% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Beloved Branch Greenleaf
  • My musical preference is 60.16% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

La seule chose insupportable, c’est que rien n’est supportable.
    [ Arthur Rimbaud ]
  • ... In terms of psychedelic, I just put my UFO here and there...

After big big big listening, I finally came back to Siouxsie (late deep discovery, catching lost time back). Then Siouxsie, Joy Division, Tangerine Dream and solo LP's, Lowlife and early Cocteau Twins, Zeru ta Lur who I manage to recreate cold wave old school with slight incursions into psy sounds, in conformity with the cold wave's tradition : see songs "Atrocity Exhibition", "Scarecrow", Section 25, The Bonaparte's... No cold wave without violence and psychedelism. Most bands have forgotten. Exceptions are few. See Rubicon (ex Fields of the Nephilim) : their crystallic rock is not so rock after all, and the ambiance is between romantism and crisis.
    So my approaching psychedelism is not coming in the middle of four garage walls, and searching for hallucinate bands only. At times I discover more psychedelism in discrete artistic introspection than in a musical stereotype.
    This differenciated approach does not dissuade me to enjoy a The Trip by Dies Irae or a See Emily play by Pink Floyd... But I think psychedelism is far larger than a guitaristic or lyrical tradition.

Definitely the psycher I listen to is at times Death, then we have seven bands. Other things have become rare for me. If I had a vinyl player it would be my Lincoln Street Exit (the one with a comics drawing of a busy highway). I also discovered a huge psy band of the 60s or 70s last year, but I put it in an ordered folder amongst hundreds of others. One day I will find it back...

Cheers.

• My musical preference is 64.42% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 78.84% similar to the Psychedelic group. Musically, I fit in!

• The similarity between user Bongenstine and group Psychedelic is high, at

70.13%

i need to get higher... in more ways than one

• 69.18%

• The similarity between user ColorfulHyena and group Psychedelic is high, at

70.08%

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.