Most psychedelic bands?

• Arnoe said...
    • User
    • 21 Apr 2007, 20:16

Most psychedelic bands?

I'd say: Shpongle, Hallucinogen, Entheogenic and Juno Reactor.

Maybe.
  • Acid Mothers Temple. Too obnoxiously psychedelic for their own good too, if you ask me...

• if the first post classifies as 'bands', then i'd include some psytrance artists such as Derango and CPC.

lol nicely said re Acid Mothers Temple, these guys are definately one of my favorite bands.

Ozric Tentacles deserve a mention here, psychedelic prog rock with all the squelchy synths and fx you could ever want.

• The Mars Volta can be pretty damn psychedelic... lots of weird noises and effects on each album, plus Cedric's vocals can be pretty trippy at times.

• I' ll add Ott, Celtic Cross, and 1200 Micrograms

• Um,

Pink Floyd... I assume they would count :)

˜°÷-§K££TÐÓÒЧK££T§ÔGÕЧTÖÑ£ÐÐÅMÑ-÷°˜
  • ALSO!¬Shpongle, astral projection, astrix, gms, skazi, juno reactor

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 May 2007, 15:37

Yawning Man

Yawning Man :P

• grossy2 said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2007, 22:02

I like the psychedelic sludge from Italy...

Ufomammut
    Taras Bul'ba
    MoRkObOt
    Lento

unbelievably heavy...

yeah yeah yeah
  • You may disagree with this one... but, Miles Davis. If of course you should include him because of weird sounds and shit *cough* (look above for mars volta post) *cough*

• I'd say..

..Dr Timothy Leary!
    Turn on,tune in and drop out.. experience the mindexpanding powers of acid, it's psychedelic baby, thats what it's all ablout.

Peace Out!
  • hmm

• infected mushroom

• 1200 micrograms

• stab me 'til i cum
  • i´d say:
    acid mothers temple
    red sparowes
    jesu

If you like naïve art, outsider, folk art, art brut etc. than this is the palce -> http://www.last.fm/group/Outsider+art

Peace
  • fennesz

If you like naïve art, outsider, folk art, art brut etc. than this is the palce -> http://www.last.fm/group/Outsider+art

Peace
  • That some Psychedelics band ..

If you look over the hedge, you might see a cow.
  • The mystery of the yeti and Kumba Mela Experiment

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2007, 18:36
    The 13th floor elevators and jefferson airplane are both way up there and i havent seen anyone mention either of them yet..the doors....strawberry alarm clock..the seeds...and i agree with acid mothers temple..they're definately one of the most psychedelic bands since the 60's

• The United States of America

• Bardo Pond !!!!!!!!

• zir3x said...
    • User
    • 7 Oct 2007, 09:12
    I'm not perfect,but I'm damn close!
  • Ad Lux Tenebrae ..absolutely mind-blowing

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.