• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2009, 02:40

Why do the charts suck so bad?

Explain.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2009, 16:38
    "Because we're faggots and love our shitty music because it's so br00tal" - quote a pretentious fuck That's in this group that helps contribute to shitty charts.

• what would u rather have them be?

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2009, 15:00
    Anything but shit music.

• so ur another anti-core fucker? zzzzz, u guys are ridiculous some times.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2009, 13:13
    Not really. I just hate shitty music. Which, includes a lot of 'core'

• nah man your definitely just an asshole. either you actually have such little respect for people that you just have to slam them when there not around. or you have no self esteem and you get your kicks by putting other people down. well thats one way of getting high. another way is to genuinely be happy with the shit you got. say what you want man, but i'm not on a group that i despise, im not leaving antagonizing messages on said group, and furthermore im not responding to them myself.
    you try playing metallica, or alexisonfire, on any instrument, if the music is such shit, maybe your toddler sized brain could actually comprehend it.
    -
    your shits weak
    K.

all your base are belong to prog.
    -
    K.
  • ya, what he said^^^ lolol. honestly, i just like people who hate all deathcore/metalcore simply because it has "core" in it.

• [spam]

[spam]

nou
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 23 Dec 2010, 10:23
  • the group is for protest the hero, yet the charts include a day to remember, avenged sevenfold, and the devil wears prada. i like a7x and some songs by the other 2, but the charts should be like...protest, btbam, human abstract, periphery, animals as leaders, mastodon, whatever. that's what i think OP was thinking.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.