Why do you procrastinate ?

• Why do you procrastinate ?

Well why ? :)

I've been procrastinating for years ,it's a horrible waste of time! I'm not even so sure why , but I think mostly when it comes to college , just a lack of motivation & too many distractions everywhere :)

Right now I really need to finish an assignment & do some cleaning :)

• Oh & do join my fancy rats group :)

• Common people stop procrastinating & reply :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Oct 2007, 16:04
    hmmm... I guess I do it because I have a lack of interest in so many things I should do. And it is so annoying to do something what you don't want to do^^

• Nice taste in music :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2007, 02:30
    I'm lazy, unmotivated and don't get enough sleep because I put things off and then I have to wake up early to finish them. It's a vicious cycle.

• I guess... school made me this way, for being too easy.

~~ Playing the game called 'life' ~~
    ~~~ Nothing is what is seems ~~~
  • I honesly am interested in everything I don't need to be interested in.

Ever since like 4th grade I've totally lost motivation in doing anything productive. It just happened I guess. I'd rather be playing a game or listening to music then doing work and I don't have any willpower to fight off the urge, so yeah.

leave me a shout!?
  • I just don't want to do it.
    Or, I don't like the deadline, and thus don't want to work to finish it by the deadline, so I don't want to do it because of that.

Yeah, or I'd just rather be doing some thing else.
    Or I think I actually WILL be able to do it later.

Usually I fail... and do it during class... taking things that take 30 minutes and making them happen in ten... or ect.

Maybe I'll change this every time I get online:

I no longer work for an evil corn corporation.

• because..standing up is really hard :( i always postpone even my goings to the toilet..my bladder really hates me lol ^^

• lol don't wet your pants

• nah i wont..that would require me having to take a shower afterwords, washing my clothes and...that all requires me standing up..gosh i hate that XD

• I procrastinate because it's easier than doing what your suppose to.

• I get distracted eas... Oh look a flying fly!

ahaha yeah...
    My lifes story

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Feb 2008, 10:18
    I'm lazy. Simple as that :)

• asq1974 said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2008, 16:29
    because i can never reach perfection & i'm easily distracted by anything remotely interesting for about 3 minutes before moving to the next thing & the next.... 7 i have a constant desire to know 'why'

• asq1974 said...
    • User
    • 6 Mar 2008, 16:30
    & the 7 should be a &, i have no idea why this bothers me, it really annoys me when i & other people spell things wrong

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Mar 2008, 18:59
    Because listening to music, playing music, chatting with friends, watching movies, lazying around on Wikipedia, on Youtube, on Last.fm, are much more fun than doing calculus, solving equations and trying to figure something out of a complicated and/or boring subject, I guess...

I'm just a lazy bum barely interested into his studies, so...

• Yeah... I guess me too... school's just not interesting. And having to do stuff i don't like. Lately I found out about doctor who and torchwood, started watching, prosponing stuff i am supposed to do.

• i do, because I can.

besides I perform excellent under pressure.

why make a "good" job, when you can do an "excellent" job ?

If our Gods and our hopes are nothing but scientific phenomena, then let us admit it must be said that our love is scientific as well. ∞
  • I simply suffer from a lack of motivation/ inspiration until I suffer from a lack of time.

Plus, there are millions of other things that are by far more interesting than writing termpapers. No?

• Lack of motivation. Plus terrible concentration (unless its something I like) and sudden interest in other things like watching paint dry. Shear boredom. The list goeth on...

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly!
  • I'm lazy, I have no willpower and no motivation to do stuff

• If I avoid the problem by procrastinating then in my head the problem doesn't exist! Until it catches up and starts beating me with a stick.. grr

Life get! 1UP
  • I have a tendancy to put things that I'm supposed to get done first last.. always thinking "oh, but I still have plenty of time" even when I don't have time to get it done! It's a horrible habit... ;[

I think too much when I'm faced with big tasks and I always get distracted by other insignificant things. I'm also quite lazy lol I always try to avoid making the final decision on things because I know I'll probably come back to it and make the final changes. So getting things done at the last minute stops me doing that. Procrastination is my self defense against indecision :P

But it amazes me how much I can get done at the last minute when I have no choice but to bite the bullet. It always makes me wonder why I don't just start a task earlier :-x

Last played:
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.