Slept on Artists

• Slept on Artists

Let's face it - sometimes it can be difficult for artists to make a name for themselves in hip-hop, especially if their careers are just beginning. Who are some of your favorite artists that you feel don't get enough love?

I'll kick it off with:

Will C.
    Elemental Zazen
    Moe Pope
    Rashid Hadee
    Trek Life

• Agree with all those. I kind of want to add Joe Beats to the list just because so few people seem to know his work.

• Oh man I also have to add Dumhi to this list. Flowers was easily one of the best EPs of 2009.

• Objektiv One

WAKE UP!

• Re: Slept on Artists

Nice call on Moe Pope, his new solo album should be coming out on Brick Records soon. I heard a couple of tracks and its fire!!
    And to keep it Bean, I've been revisiting my old Skitzofreniks collection. Check Mark could flow man, they never got to much shine...C'mon Dude?!?

theyefan said:
    Let's face it - sometimes it can be difficult for artists to make a name for themselves in hip-hop, especially if their careers are just beginning. Who are some of your favorite artists that you feel don't get enough love?

I'll kick it off with:

Will C.
    Elemental Zazen
    Moe Pope
    Rashid Hadee
    Trek Life

• Group wise Panacea, and Specifics first album Lonely City is slept on as hell.

• Good calls by all, and yeah I was actually just talking with Moe a few days ago, that release is going to be awesome!

• Sound Providers
    Freedie Joachim
    LMNO
    Kev Brown
    Kenn Starr
    Planet Asia

• Nice calls with all of those. Not really sure how much I'd say Planet Asia and Kev Brown are really slept on. They've got some sizable fan-bases.

• Big Kwam, guy only had a couple of 12"s but his flow was unreal

• Sleep (of Oldomnion)

u know slept on & sleep... not tryna brag or anything but that's a pretty coo post

FANS OF CALIFORNIA HIP HOP CHECK http://www.last.fm/group/Cali+Hiphop
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.