Network errors

• Network errors

I don't know whether this is a bug in PS or in the .NET runtime, anyway, every time I try to submit my cache while the PDA is synchronizing with my Linux box with SynCE, I get the following messages:
    “Network error on connecting. Please check your internet connection.” (with the package containing error messages installed)
    “[VERBOSE] Network error in Lastfm.AudioscrobblerRequest.Send(): Could not establish connection to network.”
    However, any other app (e. g. Opera Mini, Manila weather tab, Time Sync, …) can connect without any problem.

The error occurs instantly, it isn't a timeout.

For now the only workaround for me is to scrobble via GPRS (since for some reason my damn PDA can't connect to my wifi).

• with me. i cannot send the scrobbler cache, with my 3G connection.
    the same error.
    Network error on connecting. Please check your internet connection.

• have you managed to solve this problem? i cannot submit new tracks via activeSync shared connection either on my touch pro (wm 6.5). i thought it was just another firewall-related issue, so i deactivated the fw but it was to no avail. that's sort of weird because it wasn't the case with older pocket scrobbler versions i used to have on my old charmer (wm 5.0) as well as magician (wm 2003). any new ideas to share?

• enKoRe said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2011, 16:48
    Got same problem when trying to submit tracks:

Internal Browser and radio connects normal.

• enKoRe said...
    • User
    • 17 May 2011, 17:06
    Seems like a lastfm server error, because official lastfm for Windows client doesn't upload cache either.

Windows client start working, pocket scrobbler stiil not.

• arayenx said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2011, 12:00
    This the same problem:

...use Pocket Scrobbler SM v18b

How can I solve this problem?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.