Scrobbling Timelines - will this be taken any further?

• Hirst84 said...
    • User
    • 15 Jun 2010, 20:31

Scrobbling Timelines - will this be taken any further?

Hi there,

Wanted to thank you guys for the Scrobbling Timelines tool. I've been looking for something like this for ages and it's just great.

I was wondering, though, have you chaps any plans to develop this any further? I'd love to see the tool available for all the artists in a user's library rather than just the top 20. Are there any plans for album support? Also, would there be any way to overlap the cumulative graphs of several artists to see when they overtake each other in popularity?

Once again though, fantastic gadget. Only wondering about these extra suggestions because it's such a great idea!

Cheers,
    Hirst84

• last.fm#DIV(class=messageSig)
    • Hirst84 said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2010, 18:44
    Oof! Sweet as a nut. Thanks for this!

• More milestones

As a first small step, we've now added some more milestones to the timeline demo (which is something many of you requested), but we're definitely looking at taking it further than that. Hopefully the results of this effort will start to become visible to you guys in the not too distant future.

• Hirst84 said...
    • User
    • 21 Jul 2010, 19:28
    Amazing! Thanks for getting back to us on this, man. Looking forward to it!

• amazing timeline! i like the milestones as well! ;)

• No Scrobbling

When I try Scrobbling, I get an error message stating," I do not match the Scrobbling Timeline. What is it? How do I correct it?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.