Photoshop Version?

 
  • CS ;)

    Das Wunder der Phonosynthese
  • CS2

  • CS2. But for quick actions (like print screens, color code, etc. ) i use the 7.0 ;)

  • keepout2 said:
    CS2. But for quick actions (like print screens, color code, etc. ) i use the 7.0 ;)


    same here

  • CS2

  • CS2 user, too.

  • CS 8.0 ;)

    Omg...
    Stop this Stupid Hiphop :D^^
    • lova100 said...
    • User
    • 22 Feb 2007, 19:46
    cs2 ;q

  • CS 2 ....but looking for CS 3 ^^



    .disturbed but never ended
    .forgotten but never silenced
    .this is my life
    .drawn in blood
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Feb 2007, 20:03
    Kus3nuss said:
    CS 2 ....but looking for CS 3 ^^

    same here... when will it be released?

  • 7.0 ^^ It's best! :)

    Black metal ist krieg! \,,,/
    Check out BM band from Russia - Terror Infinitum.
  • xXfalafelXx said:
    Kus3nuss said:
    CS 2 ....but looking for CS 3 ^^

    same here... when will it be released?

    I've heard anywhere from March to the summer. 0_0

    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Feb 2007, 14:52
    Phillyzero said:
    xXfalafelXx said:
    Kus3nuss said:
    CS 2 ....but looking for CS 3 ^^

    same here... when will it be released?

    I've heard anywhere from March to the summer. 0_0
    march ftw!

    • c_rok06 said...
    • User
    • 3 Mar 2007, 08:41
    CS2 WoOT.



    -Kisses & Dance Music
  • Version CS 2 :D

  • CS2 ^_^, rocks my socks

    ___
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?
    ___
    {-.-}
    |)_(|
    -"-"-
    YA RLY

    ___
    {0,0}
    (__(|
    -"-"-
    NO WAI!

  • CS :]

    ♪♫
  • cs2 ;D

  • CS2

    • env1ro said...
    • User
    • 17 Mar 2007, 12:44
    CS2 and waiting for CS3 ;-)

    • DGYDP said...
    • User
    • 18 Mar 2007, 13:26
    CS2 !

    • Eoh said...
    • User
    • 20 Mar 2007, 21:51
    CS.

  • cs2

  • CS2 although having a faster version would be better, CS2 works too slow.

  • CS2 although having a faster version would be better, CS2 works too slow.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.