Favorite Peter Gabriel song

• I can't decide... :P

Signal to Noise, Sledgehammer, Don't Give Up, Red Rain, Darkness, Growing Up and many more, his song are always piece of art.

And worst?... I don't have none.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Mar 2011, 13:47
    Wallflower, Family Snapshot, Lay Your Hands On Me, Intruder, I Don't Remember, San Jacinto, Shock The Monkey, Red Rain, In Your Eyes, Secret World, Sky Blue, More Than This, Here Comes The Flood, Indigo

• Very very hard to choose a favorite but definitely The Family and the Fishing Net is one of my all-time favs. Intruder, I Don't Remember, Digging in the Dirt, I Grieve all are close behind.

His music is the only music that can evoke such emotion in me. Everytime I hear Washing of The Water or I Grieve I feel his pain and have multiple times shed a tear. He's a beautiful man and a beautiful soul. The best there is in my opinion.

• my favourites are: sky blue, i grieve, father son and the live version of shaking the tree

• Many... Don't break the rhythm, Sledgehammer, Walk through the fire (underrated), In your eyes, The different drum, Rhythm of the heat, It is accomplished, Red rain.

Non-existing entity...
  • All the songs that I had listened until now.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2011, 09:57
    Downside Up, Solsbury Hill & Secret World.

My least favourites of the well known one's would be Digging in the Dirt & Shock the Monkey.

• Asmasis said...
    • User
    • 5 Oct 2011, 19:42
    Darkness, Signal to noise, The Drop

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2011, 23:08
    Red Rain

• - Mercy Street
    - Red Rain
    - Solsbury Hill
    - Sledgehammer
    - Steam
    - The Book Of Love

• essex853 said...
    • Subscriber
    • 12 Jan 2012, 23:51
    Mercy Street, preferably in the dark with good headphones!

Rhythm Of The Heat, Lay Your Hands On me and Red Rain would all make it into my top 50 tracks of all time.

Peters' all about positivity so I'm not doing worst track, don't really want to think about it.

Why don't I know Signal To Noise? I'm off to find it...

• "Blood of Eden", especially in Secret World Live

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Sep 2012, 17:21
    hard to say...
    two of my favorites are "mercy street" and "san jacinto"

• Anything off the "Up" album
    The whole of "Lamb Lies Down on Broadway"

Growing Up Live DVD - must have watched it a hundred times :)

• popkutt said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2013, 09:46
    Wallflower.
    San Jacinto.

<a href="http://www.nordoutlet.com">Meeste ja naiste kellad, rahakotid, päikeseprillid Armani, Guess, Hilfiger, Marc Jacobs jt.</a>
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.