Wasza ulubiona piosenka naszego najbardziej ulubionego zespołu czyli RED HOT CHILI…

• Kicikkk said...
    • User
    • 12 Jul 2007, 23:13

Wasza ulubiona piosenka naszego najbardziej ulubionego zespołu czyli RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS

Ja osobiście to lubię wszystkie ich piosenki (nawet bardzo), ale mój number one to SCAR TISSUE i już tłumacze dlaczego. Wszystko jest spowodowane genialną solówka Frusciante. Po prostu mnie urzekła.

Numer dwa to oczywiście CAN'T STOP. To jest moim zdaniem jedna z najlepszych piosenek RHCP. I tu wszyscy dają czadu, nie tylko Fru ale i reszta chłopaków też, a anthony nie stara się śpiewać tylko funk'uje, a to mu przecież najlepiej wychodzi.

Numer trzy to jeden z największych przebojów w historii ich twórczości, czyli UNDER THE BRIDGE. Tu najważniejsze jest przesłanie jakie ze sobą niesie, ukazuje wewnętrzne odczucia Antosia, a wszystko to jest dopełnione genialnym brzmieniem bass'u i gitary. Nie ujmując Chadowi, ale w tej piosence perka jest raczej standardowa, lecz na wysokim poziomi ;)

Ja zacząłem, teraz wasza kolej...
    Piszcie, które to wasze najulubieńsze i dlaczego

• i dont unserstand any of it

I SHALL CALL YOU INCOGNITO
    • Kicikkk said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2007, 11:16
    ENGLISH VERSION

I want you to wrote about your favourite songs of our favourite rock band which is the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS and tell us why you decidet to chose this ones.

My choices are:
    # 1 SCAR TISSUE
    # 2 CAN'T STOP
    # 3 UNDER THE BRIDGE

I wrote why earlier in polish and if somebody wants me to wrote it in english leave me a message in the SHOUT BOX

• 4 everybody, that's don't understand polish ;)
    This topic is called "What is your favourite song of our favourite band?"

I hav big problem with saing which song is my fave, bouse there is soooo lot's of them...

I love Under the bridge - not just becouse it's great, but also, becouse I saw the interview with Anthony in which he is explaining the meaning - what this song is all about to him.

I love Road 'trippin Becouse it was first of thir songs, that I fell in love.

One of my favourites is of course CAN'T STOP - it's just sounds SOOOO GOOD, that u can't just don't like it.

Also Give it away - for the energy and guitar part...

Actually I could wrote about every single song of them

• Brutha2 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2007, 23:22
    Hard choice, they're always changing. I got bored of most of the singles songs, as you can probably tell. At the minute :

1: Venice Queen- It is such a beautiful song - I just read AK auto again, and it gives more edges to the song.
    2: One Hot Minute - I'm a bit metal fan, and this song just appeals to me. It used to be my favourite RHCP album too.
    3: Don't Forget Me - another perfect beautiful song that brings me close to tears.
    4: Jungle Man - Come on, if you haven't heard this song you have, its just great - the guitar and drumming is awesome! Best of their early songs.
    5: This Velvet Glove - was my favourite song for many years.

• yeah... Venice Queen, Don't Forget me... something amazing...

Now I'm listening to "Taste the pain" from Mother's milk and I fell in love... Becouse of this unbelivable good trumphets solo... OMFG...

• hard it changes every week but this weak
    1.Nothing to lose it just rocks and aks vocie he changes it so many times

2.Mellowship Slinky In B Majorcause i love it I'M ON THE PORCH CAUSE I LOST MA HOUSE KEYS

3.Apache Rose PeacockCause she got a rocking peacock

• hard it changes every week but this weak
    1.Nothing to lose: it just rocks and aks vocie he changes it so many times

2.Mellowship Slinky In B Majorcause i love it I'M ON THE PORCH CAUSE I LOST MA HOUSE KEYS

3.Apache Rose PeacockCause she got a rocking peacock

• sorry for double post and 4.otherside
    first song i ever heard by them

• 1. Around The world - Blood, Magik, Power, Bass Intro, Sex, Sugar, Super Outro, Sex, Blood, Pogo, Magik, The Best of RHCP

2. Power Of Equality- Magic moments in Chorzów ;]

3. Don't Forget me- Beauty Outro in Slane Castle

• lol nice

• what "lol"? :>

• laugh out loud

SWETT DUDE HOW ARE WE ALL LATELY?

• How r We ? Oh... I feel fukin GOOD!
    I listenin 2day Rollercoaster of Love... Funny Song xD

• funny video too have you seen iT?

• Yoeh - of course... It's cartoon-like music-vid... I luv it...

• yep it rules
    so anyway wat we añll been up to this week is my birthday today yay

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Nov 2010, 19:00
    1. Give It Away
    2. By The Way
    3. Californication

• Yeah, it changes everyday. Today Scar Tissue, Save This Lady, Quixoticelixer. And This Velvet Glove is always with me on my phone tune, Can't stop <-- always, always dance to this when I'm not sober and singing it at laud on the railway station. Californication (concert version from - i don't know, the begining is HEY NOW EVERYBODY! THE EVERYBODY HAS A GOOD MOTHERFUCKING TIME, WOODSTOCK WERE ALL RIGHT? xD) for wake up theme since 2010. ROCKROCKROCKED!

I can see the light behind your eyes
    Even in the summer shade outside
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.