rougenoir pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    Bumfuck_Egypt pisze:
    rougenoir said:
    And though I'll think of you, I guess
    Until the day I die
    I think I miss you less and less
    As everyday goes by

HAH! I always had my money that you were a sociopathic man-eater.....

Psychoanalysis win.
    ye.. what would Freud said? sex!
    You think that helps with the eating disorder and being a sociopath? I say no! Makes it all worse.
    you'll get hungry after that :P so I'm pretty sure this can help :P some exercises are always good anyway... ;D of course that let you feel more confident and.. wanted.. so that helps with antisocial behaviour as well :D
    But I have a different disorder and don't care about being hungry or not. While the exercise is always good ... it doesn't always make you feel awesome ... at least not me.

Push me down the stairs and watch me climb
    Just to see you smile
  • PrinceAmled said:
    frivolousname said:
    Um...Denmark?

Well, yes, but...

Copenhagen Gay Pride Festival!
    Did you manage to get anyone's phone number? BA-ZING!

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 18:05
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    I don't know, but this is wrong..

What is wrong? Being gay? Please do elaborate what makes it wrong?
    no, not being gay, you can't blame something that you're born with. gay marriages are wrong. can't the have just partner relationships? isn't this enough? it's regulated by law so what's the problem? why do they demand marriage.. that's fuckin crazy... and maybe adopting children too?? child with 2 dads or 2 moms can't grow normally, jeez...

'And I shall wear the creditors' loathing with pride.' (Varoufakis, 2015)
  • v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

no, not being gay, you can't blame something that you're born with. gay marriages are wrong. can't the have just partner relationships? isn't this enough? it's regulated by law so what's the problem? why do they demand marriage.. that's fuckin crazy... and maybe adopting children too?? child with 2 dads or 2 moms can't grow normally, jeez...

Why shouldn't they have the right to get married like everyone else? Because they'll "ruin the classic concept of marriage"? The classic marriage is long gone. Look at Kardashian's 72 day marriage, look at people getting married three times in a decade. How can it be so wrong that two people, who love each other, get married?

And what the fuck? Are you kidding me? How about singleparents? Should their children be taken away from them, cause obviously they cannot be "NORMAL" cause they don't have mommy and a daddy? And have you read the news lately? There's a million parents who rape their children, starve their children, beat their children, ignore their children, abuse their children, make their children go through things they are not nearly mature enough for. You really think that it's better for the kids to be in those families just because there's a mommy and a daddy and that's the magic recipe for a fairytale ending? I can guarantee you those abused children would be a million times happier with a GAY couple than with abusive redneck drunks.
    You're an ignorant fool.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • mijji said...
    • Subscriber
    • 18 Aug 2012, 18:12
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You should move to Russia.

For what it's worth, this is my bag of snow.
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 18:25
    mijji pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

why Russia?

• v4zquez said:
    mijji pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

why Russia?

Because you have the same mentality.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
  • yksisarvi said:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

Why shouldn't they have the right to get married like everyone else? Because they'll "ruin the classic concept of marriage"? The classic marriage is long gone. Look at Kardashian's 72 day marriage, look at people getting married three times in a decade. How can it be so wrong that two people, who love each other, get married?

And what the fuck? Are you kidding me? How about singleparents? Should their children be taken away from them, cause obviously they cannot be "NORMAL" cause they don't have mommy and a daddy? And have you read the news lately? There's a million parents who rape their children, starve their children, beat their children, ignore their children, abuse their children, make their children go through things they are not nearly mature enough for. You really think that it's better for the kids to be in those families just because there's a mommy and a daddy and that's the magic recipe for a fairytale ending? I can guarantee you those abused children would be a million times happier with a GAY couple than with abusive redneck drunks.
    You're an ignorant fool.

Thank you.

If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning
  • PrinceAmled said:
    yksisarvi said:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.

Thank you.

Just saying what I think. Intolerant people make my blood boil.

• I think there isn't much more to say ... apart from mentioning that apart from the romantic part, there are also financial advantages, and why would it not be allowed for a gay couple to have the same advantages?

Unfortunately I'm not so well informed about the rights they already have (here at least), but I'm almost sure it's not really equal to the rights of a heterosexual couple.

I don't care that much about marriage myself, but I think everybody should have the same rights.

Just to see you smile
  • I think the Danish churches are stupid, because since homosexual marriages in churches was legalized, a lot of priests are quitting their job. Not a big loss, I say.

• XD

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 18:47
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.
    I know many singleparents and they're all rising their children equally or even better than normal parents, of course there are acts of violence.. that's something that always was, is, and will be.. just like there are good and bad people :) gays are humans so they can act violent and be pedophiles too, am I right? but their sexuality is different so they can (and of course will be because they're how they are) inculcate bad values to poor children... and think about how other children can be cruel to the one raised by gay parents.. my best friend was raised only by his father and I know how tough childhood he had..
    I don't know, maybe it's just too hard for me to imagine even gays walking down the street holding hands or kissing on the bench because I know a lot of people who would kill them for doing that xD
    you can call me ignorant I don't care and I won't change my attitude just because you don't like my opinion (it's a bit ironic calling someone ignorant for having diffent opinion than yours but ok xD) I really try to be open-minded but some stuff is just....... too much for now to stand ;x

• Push me down the stairs and watch me climb
    Just to see you smile
  • v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.
    I know many singleparents and they're all rising their children equally or even better than normal parents, of course there are acts of violence.. that's something that always was, is, and will be.. just like there are good and bad people :) gays are humans so they can act violent and be pedophiles too, am I right? but their sexuality is different so they can (and of course will be because they're how they are) inculcate bad values to poor children... and think about how other children can be cruel to the one raised by gay parents.. my best friend was raised only by his father and I know how tough childhood he had..
    I don't know, maybe it's just too hard for me to imagine even gays walking down the street holding hands or kissing on the bench because I know a lot of people who would kill them for doing that xD
    you can call me ignorant I don't care and I won't change my attitude just because you don't like my opinion (it's a bit ironic calling someone ignorant for having diffent opinion than yours but ok xD) I really try to be open-minded but some stuff is just....... too much for now to stand ;x

Talking about open-minded, Denmark is a very open-minded country, and not many people would actually be bullied just because their parents are homosexuals. Being raised by homosexuals doesn't decrease your well-being. And of course, there are always exceptions to everything, but the world is progressing this way, and there's nothing to do about it, so it's best to adapt.

• Hmmm ... but 'bad values'? What do you mean with that?
    I still think gay parents can be good parents and kids tease other kids for an awesome lot of things. Wrong clothes, wrong look ... anything. A lot of children have to live with not being accepted by others, so that won't really make a big difference, I think. They will learn ... or not.

Just to see you smile
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 18:55
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    mijji pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

why Russia?

Because you have the same mentality.
    no parade no problem

• rougenoir said:
    Hmmm ... but 'bad values'? What do you mean with that?
    I still think gay parents can be good parents and kids tease other kids for an awesome lot of things. Wrong clothes, wrong look ... anything. A lot of children have to live with not being accepted by others, so that won't really make a big difference, I think. They will learn ... or not.

Exactly. If kids want to tease/bully someone, they'll find a reason to bully them.

And singleparents raise kids equally or even better than normal parents? Then imagine, just imagine, what would happen if the amount of parents would be... doubled? :O Imagine the awesomeness those kids would turn into!

• Also: Having a different opinion and being hateful are two completely different things.

• v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 19:01
    PrinceAmled pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.

Talking about open-minded, Denmark is a very open-minded country, and not many people would actually be bullied just because their parents are homosexuals. Being raised by homosexuals doesn't decrease your well-being. And of course, there are always exceptions to everything, but the world is progressing this way, and there's nothing to do about it, so it's best to adapt.
    here you can be beaten up for wearing pants like these and if A has a proof that B is gay it would be better for B to move to another city because just changing schools is not enough xD

• v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 18 Aug 2012, 19:03
    yksisarvi pisze:
    rougenoir said:

Exactly. If kids want to tease/bully someone, they'll find a reason to bully them.

And singleparents raise kids equally or even better than normal parents? Then imagine, just imagine, what would happen if the amount of parents would be... doubled? :O Imagine the awesomeness those kids would turn into!
    you really should watch estonian movie 'Klass'

• v4zquez said:
    PrinceAmled pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.

here you can be beaten up for wearing pants like these and if A has a proof that B is gay it would be better for B to move to another city because just changing schools is not enough xD

Well, you live in Poland, where things like these aren't as widely accepted. Am I mistaken in believing the majority of Poles are catholics?

• v4zquez said:
    PrinceAmled pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.

I knew there was a reason to live in Germany, hehehe ;).

Just to see you smile
  • v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    rougenoir said:

you really should watch estonian movie 'Klass'

Seen it. Your point...?

• PrinceAmled said:
    v4zquez said:
    PrinceAmled pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    yksisarvi pisze:
    v4zquez said:

You're an ignorant fool.

Well, you live in Poland, where things like these aren't as widely accepted. Am I mistaken in believing the majority of Poles are catholics?
    (I'm actually almost quite sure they are.)

Just to see you smile
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.