• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 19:16
    Yes you probably are. =)

• At least I've been probably right today. Yay, success!

Push me down the stairs and watch me climb
    Just to see you smile
  • rougenoir said:
    At least I've been probably right today. Yay, success!
    How should we celebrate?

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • Eating ice-cream?

Just to see you smile
    • mijji said...
    • Subscriber
    • 16 Jun 2012, 19:51
    frivolousname said:
    rougenoir said:
    At least I've been probably right today. Yay, success!
    How should we celebrate?
    I'm drinking leftover bubbly from my graduation party. For Lena!

Is everything speeding up, or am I slowing down?
  • Okay, alcohol is also a good idea. I have some beer.

Just to see you smile
  • I only have ice cream and it's not even the wonderful ginger ice cream rouge invented.

• Oh, I didn't invent it. It's a ripp-off ... I've really stolen that idea from 'England'.

Just to see you smile
  • rougenoir said:
    Oh, I didn't invent it. It's a ripp-off ... I've really stolen that idea from 'England'.
    They don't really deserve to claim to have invented it.

• Of course not :D ... wahahaha ... so, let's just say it way me (although I've already found a not so awesome recipe right after I've had the ... ehm the ... copy last year).

Just to see you smile
  • oh no, Poland just got kicked out of the eurovision ball contest by the czechs. (i have to think of poor v4zquez...)

• Saturday night is ironing night. My mom will be so proud.

You live and you learn. At any rate you live.

Time is way more abstract than squash.
  • whatifmachine sagte:
    oh no, Poland just got kicked out of the eurovision ball contest by the czechs. (i have to think of poor v4zquez...)
    Indeed, thought of that too when I've seen it :(.

Just to see you smile
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:13
    such a shame .... :)

• How mean.

Just to see you smile
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:19
    v4zquez pisze:
    and i'm going. keep your fingers crossed for Poland today, pleease! :)) I'll be back with a shield or not at all!! :)
    not. at. all.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:19
    rougenoir pisze:
    whatifmachine sagte:
    oh no, Poland just got kicked out of the eurovision ball contest by the czechs. (i have to think of poor v4zquez...)
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ It's hard to be a Pole.

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
    Edited by v4zquez on 16 Jun 2012, 21:21
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:20
    now I understand why Podolski and Klose play for Germany. really.

• Of course not because they grew up here ... ;).

Just to see you smile
    • v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:36
    pff, Klose was nine when he moved out to Germany :P but it doesn't matter, trash talking, we're always losing even when we're united as never during euro and have better squad than czechs and greeks we're losing, sad but true.

• v4zquez said:
    rougenoir pisze:
    whatifmachine sagte:
    ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ It's hard to be a Pole.
    Seems pretty nice to me.

• v4zquez said...
    • User
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:39
    frivolousname pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    rougenoir pisze:
    whatifmachine sagte:
    Seems pretty nice to me.
    Pole not pole, learn to read.

• mijji said...
    • Subscriber
    • 16 Jun 2012, 21:40
    Hehee, Finland hasn't lost any games in this tournament (or whatever the right term is here)!

Is everything speeding up, or am I slowing down?
  • v4zquez said:
    frivolousname pisze:
    v4zquez said:
    rougenoir pisze:
    whatifmachine sagte:
    Seems pretty nice to me.
    Pole not pole, learn to read.
    ;)

• there's a pole in the middle and it's made out of wood
    we should all dance around it, we would if we could
    stop the pole dancing, sliding up and down
    get to romancing, down, down to the ground

Just to see you smile
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.