• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Aug 2011, 15:37
    "grasshopper, the bar closes at 8. So let's smash these bottles and be on our way." As the gate closed behind them, someone cried out in consternation, "Hey!...

• ...I'm being molested please help me!" At which point everyone simultaneously said "Fuck that". This was because the guy had annoyed them so much that night by...

• ...not adding anything new to the never ending story. This was unfortunate because it is a really great thread. But anyway, a panda walked out from behind a giant pine cone and said...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2011, 23:52
    "Fuck This," grabbed the nearest beer can and started his daily regiment of binge drinking. After he woke up a week later covered in hot, melted cheese he...

• Ran as fast as he could because he was being chased by stoners who wanted the cheese and photographers who wanted to photograph one of worlds few wild panda so he hid in a dumpster where he met ledgendary actor...

The secret to happiness is to have a unicorn wife.

Seize the fuck out of the day.
  • Steve Buscemi. Steve was drawn to him by the entwined smell of cheese and garbage. "You smell like my old french lover, François" he said, "what a blast from the past....

• that was! Unfortunatly I don't know why because I don't even know who I am". The panda was puzzled by this and so mauled Steve Buscemi to death and ate him. This particular panda was allergic to bamboo because...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2011, 14:17
    ...he was clearly a traveler of both time and space, from the land of the ice and snow. Then, far away, across the field, the tolling of the iron bell called the faithful to their knees to hear the softly spoken magic spells and the...

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 29 Sep 2011, 16:37
    baby born dancer dancing to some weird music ,and he thought he was going crazy but the truth was...

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
  • that a giant baby born doll was dancing in the corn field. The panda nearly dropped his eyes and thought that there had to be some kind of rational explanation to this...And there was. As he approached the giant freak he noticed through the eyes of the doll that there was a chamber inside the doll's head, a ginger creature appeared to be sitting there and controlling...

• The doll which was a robot the ginger monster and his cult followers where celebrating because he had just succeeded in it's disgusting sexual experimentation on a group of innocent...

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2011, 18:42
    the end

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2011, 19:20
    there will be no end

• ♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• "As I was going up the stairs, I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today. I wish, I wish he'd go away."
  • ...shouted John Rambo from the trench. Then, out of nowhere a blatantly obvious mechanical, giant, 8-legged octopus appeared from a mysterious desert oasis on the horizon. As it got closer...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Nov 2011, 04:20
    ...A legion of soft, furry kittens came out of a hole that was opening up at the octopus's bottom, with their mounted guns that shot hot, melted cheese which were given to them by the Kroegster™ himself. As they started to attack Rambo...

• the kittens saw a bunch of mice practicing for Lord of the dance. The kittens were so attracked by it so that they forgot all about rambo and ...

• started to masturbate furiously to the mice. Just then a dog walked past and thought "That's odd, why is...

• ...Rambo turning into a giant rubber cock? As the dog got closer to investigate, it became clear that...

• ...the giant octopus was going to use Rambo to masturbate with. The dog was like "What the fuck yo" and ran away. The octopus snatched Rambo off the ground and...

• shook til Rambo felt dizzy & almost fainted. The octopus was so shocked about that that he let Rambo fall again, so that

• fallob said...
    • User
    • 21 Jan 2012, 20:02
    he could kick him and steal his gun. But then Rambo stood up again and...

"Att det ska vara så svårt att skilja på dem och de. Det är lika lätt som att skilja på oss och vi, dig och mig".
  • Vomited on the octopus then made sushi out of him because he was hungry but in the vomit sushi he found...

• used condoms, which he used to strangle....

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.