• It wouldn't work..

I'm going to watch Eurovision tonight.

• It wouldn't work. I'm not even going into that.

I'm going to play some acoustic guitar with a friend and empty a bottle of rum while doing so.

Shallow are words from those who starve, for a dream not their own to slash and scar
  • It would work, i'll sit with a glass of wine playing the triangle

i've just eaten two bags of cookies in one go, i have no control

• As long as you don't puke, it'd work.

Guns make me feel uneasy.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 May 2012, 19:42
    me too. i get uneasy when i see in movies a person shove a gun down beneath their belt. it'd work.

i delete all my shouts from my wall and others because i hate people in my business.

• It would work.

I think my dog is the greatest thing on this planet.

"Thanks for being here. And I just want to say, when my time comes, I want to be buried faced down, so that anyone who doesn't like me can kiss my ass."
  • It would work I would like to meet your dog since he is so great

I like shopping online

• Wouldn't work. I'm not a big fan of shopping.

I like change.

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • It would work, i think more people need to embrace change.

I love shopping. Period.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 09:50
    It would work if you can shop without me =P

When I visit a city in an other country I prefere to just walk around and see the city instead of visiting every museum and such.

• mijji said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 10:12
    WOULD WORK!

I'm not wearing a shirt.

"No, it's an acronym. Fuck stands for: Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness."
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 11:25
    While I have no problem with people being free with the body, it wouldn't work as you're a guy and I'm straight.

I'm not at all patriotic and am starting to getting really bored of all the stuff about the Olympics and the queens jubilee.

• It would work, but I'm straight.

I love to go to the beach, sit down and enjoy music.

• mijji said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 14:48
    That's cool I guess but what does your sexuality have to do with him not being patriotic?
    ...anyway, wouldn't work, I'm not a beach-and-music guy.

I'm not very social.

"No, it's an acronym. Fuck stands for: Failing to Understand our Capacity for Kindness."
  • Would totally work, if you are not too unsocial so we can be unsocial together.

I like hiking. Kind of makes me happy.

Nothing is more dangerous than an untamed woman with an unruly muff.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 17:55
    hikes, for some reason, don't get me tired. so i tolerate them! it'd work.

i want to live out in the middle of nowhere.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2012, 23:56
    That could work.

I want to see as much as possible of the world before getting married and having children.

• Would work. Me too. Especially before having kids, you can still travel relatively easy while married, but kids definitely make it more difficult.

I love reading books but I loathe the smell of old books.

• It would work, I try to keep good care of mine so they don't smell like that. It's nasty smelling.

I am seriously hungry right now.

• Would work. I'm always hungry :)

It's hard for me to say 'I love you.'

"Yes, 'Everybody's happy nowadays.' We begin giving the children that at five. But wouldn't you like to be free to be happy in some other way? In your own way, for example; not in everybody else's way."
  • It wouldn't work because I'm the same way. Our relationship wouldn't really go anywhere.

I am an Anglophile.

"Watson, all this fresh air will kill me."
    - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle ; Sherlock Holmes (“The Boscombe Valley Mystery”)

"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."
    -Oscar Wilde
  • It would work.

I enjoy slaying demons.

• It would work since you could slay mine.

I want to buy a gun.

• I'm not sure. I don't care much about weapons. Probably not.

I've got told that I'm good at drawing but I don't want to put any effort in it.

Nothing is more dangerous than an untamed woman with an unruly muff.
  • Probably would - you seem to have your head screwed on!

I'm a vegetarian.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.