• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Led Zeppelin, Iron Maiden, Slayer and Sepultura.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 15:52
    The Notorious B.I.G. – Playa Hater

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 16:56
    David Coverdale

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jul 2012, 17:02
    The Dreamside – Somewhere Before

• Power Metal – Timur Tragedi

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2012, 22:48
    1 Day
    23 Hours
    11 Minutes

• Ich finde batteriebetriebene mp3 - player teilweise besser als ipods und die heute mit Ladeteilen, weil das länger gehalten hat, man nicht warten musste bis er fertig geladen hat und man die Musik allgemein leichter draufladen konnte, aber ein Nachteil ist halt der mangelnde Speicherplatz.

You are absolutely right Marjory, the floor-sugar does taste rather queer in this area.
  • Moses Bandwidth – Datang Dan Pergi

• Solitude Standing

➸ ➸ ➸ @himissmaryjane
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2012, 06:33
    MUDDY WATERS – My Home Is In The Delta

• menyembah.

• PencilQ said...
    • User
    • 25 Jul 2012, 10:54
  • Power Metal – Power Demons

• Your musical compatibility with Dejmien91 is Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Journey, Queen, Elton John and Metallica.

• Вотек Мобайл

• Enter me for the bucket bag. I am from Melbourne, Australia. I have read and followed all the rules.
    So much love xxx

hahaha

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• Chris Ledoux- 'Six Bucks A Day'

• P5ych3d said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2012, 22:12
    Your musical compatibility with musicaddict77 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes fun., Ivory, The Black Angels, Gotye and Neon Trees.

• Fadhalius – Mefistofeles

• The Beatles

• Mesin tempur – Sirine

• Mesin tempur – Sirine

• "Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.