• False - though I think it would be pretty funny if they did.

The next person to post here is a vegetable ninja.

• Nah - would be a little weird...XD

The next person to post here has killed a human being

• in computer games - many of them. but in reality - not.

so, the next person to post here likes CHOCOLATE! ]8->

~ Illuminates of Bombastick ~

• True.

The next person to post here is American

There is something waiting for me in the darkest parts of my imagaination...
  • True.

The next person here has been on the top of the eiffel tower.

• False. Not been to Paris yet.

The next person to post here has been in a band despite having no real musical talent

I spent all day trying to think up a really good signature but this was the best I could come up with.
  • false, =[

the next person to post here ate birthday cake today (i did :) ) ...

• Nope. But in a couple of days that'll be true.

The next person to post here has scraped up their knee in the last 3 months.

Berlin dumptruck.
  • False.

The next person to post here has broken their nose in a mosh.

• Haha, nope, false. Broke 2 fingers and a rib though.

The next person to post here can play 2 instruments or more.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • ya, piano, guitar, melodica and drums

the next person to post here has had a mug of tea today
    mmm tea.

• haha, yes, I so have. My flatmate commented on just how many I've drank. We're talking like 10-15 cups today :/ Working nights this week, so building myself up.

The next person to post here likes people of the same sex. So they're either gay or bi.

Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
    It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.
  • True. Bi ^^.

The next person to post here has travel to at least two different countries.

• true...and more than two also...
    (netherlands, germany, switzerland, belgium, france, spain, US, brazil, chile, argentina, bolivia, peru, ecuador, polynesia...)
    :D

the next person to post herehas attempted suicide (and obliously failed, duh ¬¬)

• Unfortunately... true *sigh*

((hey! you've been here! (Argentina) No se porque hablo en inglés... ahí vi que sos de Chile xD))

The next person to post here is about to have lunch.

• Yep! Sure am. I have a big pear with my name on it. Seriously, it has my name on it. Nobody touch my pear!

The next person to post here loves soccer/football

Berlin dumptruck.
  • true... it's almost 7 pm and i haven't eaten... :(

ok...
    the next person to post here likes donuts...
    (i'm hungry!!)

...maybe we're looking for the same thing
    maybe you're the one who'll complete me...
  • Yes, I had some yesterday morning :)

The next person to post here uses the five second rule.

• ted1986 said...
    • User
    • 16 Oct 2008, 18:08
    Never heard of that rule before lol!

The next person to post here goes to bed after 2:00am

• yep, cant sleep befor 03:00 am, and i have to get up at 6:00 am^^

The next person to post here believes that microwaves are bad for our health

AWAIT DEATH BY THE BLADE! RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE! AWAIT THE AXE IN YOUR BACK AS THE RIPPING CORPSE ATTACK!
    http://moushole.myminicity.com/ind
  • um true..
    and reheating food in it make the food tase ucky..

The next person to post here don't like to go up early in the mornings

• campag said...
    • User
    • 17 Oct 2008, 05:06
    Nope - I get up at 5 am and ride. No daft twats on the road, the sun is up, but its low 20s - so nice.

The next person to post here has a phobia about eggs

"You have the right to free speech. As long as you're not dumb enough to actually try it." John Graham Mellor (1952-2002)
  • haha, I actually do. I really don't why, but I do.

The next person to post here has visited or/and lived in Southern California.

"Adjust that thousand dollars smile and behold the creation of man
    Great words won't cover ugly actions, Good frames won't save bad paintings"
  • No. I have never been in USA. (unfortunately?)

The next person to post here needs glasses to read this text :D

~ Illuminates of Bombastick ~

• Thank God, nope XD

The next person to post here prefers to live at night and sleep in the day =P

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.