• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:01

Do you fit in the group? - test

Just follow this link, type username & paste percentage results:)

Mine is:

82.9%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:07
    78.75%

• My musical preference is 78.45% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

boortmeerbeek.org
    voor en door boortmeerbekenaars
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:29
    My musical preference is 37.87% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in .

• amy2790 said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:32
    My musical preference is 70.49% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

yay :)

• My musical preference is 58.55% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

• Mugshot said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 19:52
    My musical preference is 14.99% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Did they put you/me on hold to this fucking world
    Did they give you/me a chance or did you/I stay in the cold?
    Fuck them, fuck you, fuck thy fucking world too...
  • The similarity between user icypiece and group People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen is high, at

79.32%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 20:14
    My musical preference is 60.2% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 41.37% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

:(

• rivv said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 21:05
    My musical preference is 74.09% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in! :D

Mother would never approve...
  • My musical preference is 27.28% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

I'm not as good as mugshot, but I'm 2nd, so that's good. I guess...

• My musical preference is 85.34% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 73.66% similar... not bad!

• My musical preference is 41.12% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Edited by kikikins15 on 31 Oct 2007, 22:47
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 22:21
    My musical preference is 44.17% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• My musical preference is 18.26% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I do not fit in!

• 68.73%

Suicide is a way of telling God "You can't fire me because I quit!"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Oct 2007, 22:42
    61%

• My musical preference is 79.39% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 64.62%

Wishes she could call him heartache
    But it's not a boy's name
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Nov 2007, 06:32
    65.6%

• 53.57%

• My musical preference is 80.67% similar to the People with no social lives that listen to more music than is healthy who are slightly scared of spiders and can never seem to find a pen group. Musically, I fit in!

Don't forget to kill Philip!
    • Volg said...
    • User
    • 2 Nov 2007, 00:25
    87.55%

Sweet <3

Πo one's gonna take me alive.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.