• I told a major lie in high school

• I smoked pot in my highschools bathroom

"the trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams.. because if you can do that, you can do anything." (waking life)
  • I don't eat meat.

• Me too.

Edited by Kida_Cut on 27 Aug 2012, 18:04
  • That's the three of us then.

"We make a living by what we get,we make a life by what we give."

http://www.last.fm/group/Catholic+Music+Lovers

• Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    Edited by Sinnocents on 2 Sep 2012, 18:52
    • O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2012, 05:44
    bakaneko90 said:
    I don't eat meat.

Kida_Cut said:
    Me too.

Alicksryte said:
    That's the three of us then.

+ 1.

Let's go sabotage a Zoo?

Just because you hang ten underwears doesn't make you a surfer.
  • I'm DAMN scared of cockroaches!!!

• O_C_D пишет:
    bakaneko90 said:
    I don't eat meat.

Kida_Cut said:
    Me too.

Alicksryte said:
    That's the three of us then.

+ 1.

Let's go sabotage a Zoo?

• Ylienna said...
    • User
    • 6 Sep 2012, 13:44
    I feel electrified when I see the boy which initials are the same as Michael Jackson (besides I don't like him) :/

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 09:56
    I hate you yLIEnna.. i ask you this y LIE?

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 18:18
    I've done illegal things like downloading music

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 02:05
    I've been taking Prozac and risperidone for the past 5 years and I don't see myself ever getting off those two.

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 06:27
    ^Could that be compared to owning a car? I wish I could acquire prozac!

Edited by O_C_D on 20 Sep 2012, 06:41
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2012, 00:18
    O_C_D said:
    ^Could that be compared with owning a car? I wish I could acquire prozac!

I think a little bit, yeah. I sold my car early this year so I know what you mean. When I lived in the suburbs, I needed a car, because of the way that lifestyle is, but then when I moved to the city, it was not needed at all and just became a hassle to own. With prescription medication, it's something much more physical and not just lifestyle. If I don't take my medicine, I'll feel really weird. I guess I'm kind of addicted, but one can be on Prozac for years with no harm.

Prozac shouldn't be too hard to acquire, at least here in the US, tons of people are on it. Asking for any highly desirable drug is a bit intense but I don't think a psychiatrist would say no unless you seem completely insincere.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2012, 01:55
    I have absolutely no self control. At all. With most things.

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2012, 06:54
    XJ220RACER said:
    O_C_D said:
    ^Could that be compared with owning a car? I wish I could acquire prozac!

I think a little bit, yeah. I sold my car early this year so I know what you mean. When I lived in the suburbs, I needed a car, because of the way that lifestyle is, but then when I moved to the city, it was not needed at all and just became a hassle to own. With prescription medication, it's something much more physical and not just lifestyle. I guess I'm kind of addicted, but one can be on Prozac for years with no harm.

Prozac shouldn't be too hard to acquire, at least here in the US, tons of people are on it. Asking for any highly desirable drug is a bit intense but I don't think a psychiatrist would say no unless you seem completely insincere.

'If I don't take my medicine, I'll feel really weird.'

That's what I meant. I know people who behave differently if they've travelled to work using public transport on an odd day, when they couldn't drive to work as they usually did, for some godforsaken reason. I guess it's because of the fucked-up sate our public transport systems are in. Aside from that being hooked onto prescription drugs can draw a hole in you pocket just like tanking-up your car.

'don't think a psychiatrist would say no '

Of course they won't, there's money to be made. I dunno bout docs out in your country, but here, you'll get any prescription so long as you're willing to pay the right price!! But I'm kinda para about pharmas.. dupe drugs is big business, especially in China, not suggesting that I'm from China, but it's all out there in the market.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 00:15
    I am very non-confrontational and prefer to just run away or ignore my problems until they fix themselves.

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 15:15

• O_C_D said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 15:15
    loose talk is noose talk

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2012, 21:47
    I live a rather sedentary lifestyle, yet at the same time I'm quite underweight.

"the trick is to combine your waking rational abilities with the infinite possibilities of your dreams.. because if you can do that, you can do anything." (waking life)
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Jan 2013, 10:53
    I've done illegal things like downloading music. [2] I have pirated some music (but NOT all my music.)

Damn it I currently have 652 artists in my library -- 652! Try buying just half of the artists CDs -- that is way out of the reach of the ordinary pocketbook. Mine especially!

Worse yet I have more artists to re-add to my library since I deleted it out and started it over.

• i am the walrus

• ..goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob goo goo g'joob.
    Goo goo g'joob goo

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.