• Your musical compatibility with permafrost-_- is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Björk, Crystal Castles and Madonna.

• Your musical compatibility with otosarkozi is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Fear Factory, Anna Calvi, The Supremes, Dead Can Dance and Dead Kennedys.

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Manchester Orchestra, City and Colour, PSY, Rise Against and La Dispute.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Sep 2012, 11:46
    Your musical compatibility with whatsername568 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Asking Alexandria, PSY, Ellie Goulding and Lmfao.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Arch Enemy, Architects and Napalm Death.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Adele, t.A.T.u., Amy Winehouse, Bob Marley and Daft Punk.

• Your musical compatibility with Gabemata is Very Low (0%)

wtf!! :O

"When it all falls apart,
    I'll be the one that's standing over your corpse.
    With my foot on your face
    embracing the darkness of your days."

make it fucking bleed! :@
    • snaekie said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 09:34
    Your musical compatibility with atul_666 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Cannibal Corpse, Pathology, Cryptopsy, The Black Dahlia Murder and Benighted.

• Your musical compatibility with snaekie is Medium

Music you have in common includes Kitsune², Cannibal Corpse, Rompeprop, Aborted and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with leighdobson is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Devin Townsend, Opeth, Death, Mastodon and Agalloch.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Low

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Queens of the Stone Age, Pearl Jam, Tool and Rammstein.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Hans Zimmer, Ennio Morricone, AC/DC and Ramin Djawadi.

• Your musical compatibility with hornflake is Low

Music you have in common includes Cradle of Filth, Nightwish, Modern Talking, Fleetwood Mac and Elton John.

• Your musical compatibility with MagicalEntropy is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Bob Marley & The Wailers, Opeth, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Tori Amos and 浜崎あゆみ.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 16:06
    Your musical compatibility with Ranunculus is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Opeth.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 16:09
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes Iron Maiden, Metallica, Within Temptation, Bomfunk MC's and Tenacious D.

• Your musical compatibility with madhatter321 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Rammstein, Blind Guardian, Pink Floyd, Motörhead and Johnny Cash.

• Your musical compatibility with WeMustBuryYou is High

Music you have in common includes Moonsorrow, System of a Down, Finntroll, Korpiklaani and Arkona.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Sep 2012, 21:47
    Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Ghost Brigade, Linkin Park, Gojira and System of a Down.

• Your musical compatibility with permafrost-_- is Very High

Music you have in common includes Suicide Silence, Lamb of God, Sonic Syndicate, The Black Dahlia Murder and Breaking Benjamin.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Super

Music you have in common includes Amon Amarth, Megadeth, Blind Guardian, Opeth and Stam1na.

• Your musical compatibility with Volticia is LOW

Music you have in common includes Queen, Secret Garden, Foster the People, Andrea Bocelli and Bon Iver.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Say Anything, Gotye, Biffy Clyro, The Black Keys and Bon Iver.

• Your musical compatibility with whatsername568 is High

Music you have in common includes City and Colour, The Dirty Heads, Meiko, Iration and Sublime.

They told me that the classics never go out of style but, they do, they do.
    Somehow baby, I never thought that we do too.

• Your musical compatibility with PedroDaVePacas is Low

Music you have in common includes Tarja, Nightwish, The Doors, Hans Zimmer and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.