• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 13:32
    Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ólafur Arnalds and M83.

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
  • Your musical compatibility with sna033 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Jesus and Mary Chain, ABBA, M83 and Slowdive.

"Where words fail, music speaks"
  • Your musical compatibility with MadFer-It is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Kent, Kasabian, Mando Diao, Arctic Monkeys and Graham Coxon

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Ludo, Foster the People, Unicorn Kid, Why? and The Naked and Famous.

• Your musical compatibility with KaitlinNoKill is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Los Campesinos!, Metronomy, Scissor Sisters, The Black Keys and Young the Giant.

• Your musical compatibility with Crim_Rain is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Red, Ozzy Osbourne, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Blink-182 and 10 Years.

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 17:27
    Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes HIM.

• Your musical compatibility with sna033 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Ludovico Einaudi, 40 Watt Sun, While Heaven Wept, The Foreshadowing and Doom:VS.

Recommended group: The Last.fm Song Contest!

• Your musical compatibility with Jd_Jd_Jd is Low

Music you have in common includes Bon Jovi, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, Graham Coxon and Pulp.

• Your musical compatibility with MadFer-It is LOW

Music you have in common includes Weezer, U2, Bon Jovi, The Beatles and Blur.

• Your musical compatibility with
    Mr10Madness is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Equilibrium, Ensiferum, Sabaton,
    Kreator and Sodom

• Your musical compatibility with
    Mr10Madness is LOW
    Music you have in common includes
    Equilibrium, Ensiferum, Sabaton,
    Kreator and Sodom

• Your musical compatibility with Caravanheart is Low

Music you have in common includes Oasis, Weezer, Bon Jovi, Blur and Broder Daniel.

• Your musical compatibility with MadFer-It is Low

Music you have in common includes The Clash, The Hellacopters, Joy Division, Paul Weller and The Rolling Stones.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2012, 21:51
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Queens of the Stone Age, AC/DC, The Black Keys, Motörhead and The Rolling Stones.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Lamb of God, Skrillex, As I Lay Dying, August Burns Red and Pantera.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is High

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Dying Fetus, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society and Green Jellÿ.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes Stratovarius, Accept, Burzum, Ozzy Osbourne and Black Sabbath.

• sna033 said...
    • User
    • 7 Aug 2012, 10:12
    Your musical compatibility with litex_fen is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Aerosmith and Smokie.

• Your musical compatibility with sna033 is Low
    Music you have in common includes Ella Fitzgerald, Ricky Nelson, Glenn Miller, Petula Clark and ABBA.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Ella Fitzgerald & Louis Armstrong, Elvis Presley, The Beatles, Frank Sinatra and Buddy Holly.

• Your musical compatibility with vinzzznijkerk is LOW

Music you have in common includes Weezer, Blur, The Beatles, Rufus Wainwright and The Vaccines.

• Your musical compatibility with MadFer-It is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Peter Bjorn and John, Scissor Sisters, Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand and The Strokes.

• Your musical compatibility with KaitlinNoKill is Low

Music you have in common includes Gossip, Arcade Fire, TV on the Radio, Crystal Fighters and The Black Keys.

• Your musical compatibility with vinzzznijkerk is Medium

Music you have in common includes Within Temptation, Nightwish, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam and The Aggrolites.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.