• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 May 2012, 15:50
    Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Death, Megadeth, Converge, Opeth and Isis.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is High

Music you have in common includes Killswitch Engage, Children of Bodom, Alter Bridge, All That Remains and Megadeth.

Actually I can't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
  • Your musical compatibility with First_Taste is Very High

Music you have in common includes Anouk, The Black Keys, Acda en de Munnik, Live and Pearl Jam.

• Your musical compatibility with vinzzznijkerk is Low

Music you have in common includes Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Nightwish, Meshuggah and Lamb of God.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Super

Music you have in common includes 12 Stones, In Flames, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest and 36 Crazyfists.

Actually I can't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
  • Your musical compatibility with First_Taste is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, Joy Division, Nirvana, 40 Below Summer and 16 Horsepower.

• Your musical compatibility with flagrocker is Low

Music you have in common includes Kraftklub, Bonaparte, Rise Against, Blink-182 and Dropkick Murphys.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW

Music you have in common includes Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Kooks, Green Day, The Baseballs and Kings of Leon.

• Your musical compatibility with Crim_Rain is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Anathema, Deftones, The Smashing Pumpkins, Faith No More and Led Zeppelin.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Medium

Music you have in common includes Anathema, Opeth, Tool, Protest The Hero and In Flames.

• Your musical compatibility with tabbanarja is High

Music you have in common includes In Flames, Opeth, Threshold, Tool and Ayreon.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Meshuggah, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Yngwie Malmsteen and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Super

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Edge of Sanity, Anathema, Mouth of the Architect and Burzum.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Dead Meadow and Rainbow.

• Your musical compatibility with 30SToMars very high

Music you have in common includes Foster the People, Kasabian, Arctic Monkeys, Two Door Cinema Club and Franz Ferdinand.

• boa3x said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2012, 09:30
    Your musical compatibility with Skyrim_Din4 is Low

Music you have in common includes Good Charlotte, Hoobastank, Evanescence, Linkin Park and Coldplay.

• Your musical compatibility with boa3x is Low

Music you have in common includes Fall Out Boy, Nickelback, Krypteria, My Chemical Romance and Good Charlotte.

• memphos said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2012, 15:33
    Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, Avril Lavigne, Black Eyed Peas, Linkin Park and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with memphos is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Portishead, In Flames, Junkie XL, Rise Against and Serj Tankian.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2012, 16:01
    Your musical compatibility with Lothie1991 is LOW (29.898875951767%)
    Music you have in common includes Asking Alexandria, I Set My Friends On Fire, Enter Shikari, deadmau5 and Attack Attack!.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is Low

Music you have in common includes The Black Keys, The Clash, AC/DC, The Rolling Stones and Bush.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Dropkick Murphys, AC/DC, Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte and Fall Out Boy.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Low

Music you have in common includes Rise Against, The Kooks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and The All-American Rejects

• Your musical compatibility with First_Taste is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joy Division, Silverstein, We Butter The Bread With Butter, Underworld and Modest Mouse.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.