• Your musical compatibility with likeadaydreamer is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Smiths, Jean-Michel Jarre, The Rolling Stones and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Medium

Music you have in common includes Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Pearl Jam, Queens of the Stone Age and Metallica.

• Emnaaaa said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 10:45
    Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Muse, Tool, Joy Division, Nine Inch Nails and Marilyn Manson.

• Your musical compatibility with Emnaaaa is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Nirvana, The Doors, Marilyn Manson, Queen and Katatonia.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 11:29
    Your musical compatibility with litex_fen is VERY HIGH

Music you have in common includes Europe, Mötley Crüe, Ufo, Journey and Whitesnake.

• Your musical compatibility with paulfmuldoon is Very Low

Music you have in common includes AC/DC, Colbie Caillat, Jack Johnson and Kiss.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 12:05
    Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, Nickelback, Avicii, David Guetta and Bob Marley.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Children of Bodom, Death, Lamb of God and Opeth.

• Your musical compatibility with oriyehuda is Low

Music you have in common includes Pearl Jam, Metallica, High On Fire, Pantera and Tool.

• Your musical compatibility with vinzzznijkerk is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Kings of Leon, The Kooks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and Kaiser Chiefs.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Bruno Mars, David Guetta, Green Day, Michel Teló and LMFAO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Close the curtains and lock the door, I’m sick and tired of this whole situation
    Cause just one thing would make me say that this is like the whole new world
    But they tore me apart like a hurricane, just waiting for the sun to show
    Waiting on a second hand pick me up and it's as if deserting me wasn't enough
    But i'm not angry, I'm just saying that planet Earth turns slowly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Your musical compatibility with TheRealRennuh is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Foster the People, Counting Crows, Muse, Within Temptation and The Used.

• Your musical compatibility with vinzzznijkerk is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Kings of Leon, The Kooks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Green Day and Kaiser Chiefs.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Dropkick Murphys, Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte, Fall Out Boy and Scooter.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Dropkick Murphys, Die Toten Hosen, Die Ärzte, Fall Out Boy and Scooter.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nirvana, Bloodhound Gang, Gorillaz and The Cranberries.

• Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Very High

Music you have in common includes Mastodon, Edge of Sanity, Burzum, Disasterpeace and Cult of Luna.

• Your musical compatibility with MelliloquentCre is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Johnny Cash.

A smile can brighten the darkest day.

Laughter is timeless
    Imagination has no age
    Dreams are forever.
    --Tinkerbell
  • Your musical compatibility with Asian_Obsessed is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Lana Del Rey, Gotye, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, The xx and Asobi Seksu.

Defenceless against a deep blue sky.
    Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.
    George Carlin
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 May 2012, 23:10
    Your musical compatibility with SonicRoss is HIGH

Music you have in common includes My Dying Bride, Moonspell, Type O Negative, Misery Loves Co. and Nirvana.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2012, 01:35
    Your musical compatibility with jons87 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Foo Fighters, Metallica, The Offspring, Judas Priest and System of a Down.

• jrs1991 said...
    • User
    • 14 May 2012, 01:50
    Your musical compatibility with Northwinds_88 is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Blue Öyster Cult, Metallica, Faith No More, Creedence Clearwater Revival and Iron Maiden.

• Your musical compatibility with jrs1991 is Low

Music you have in common includes Scorpions, The Beatles, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Tool and Queen.

When you ain't got nothing, you got nothing to lose ♩♪
  • Your musical compatibility with Nidhogg7 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes LMFAO, A Perfect Circle, Tool, Tiësto and Foo Fighters.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Bombay Bicycle Club, Ladytron, Queen, Men at Work and Horse Feathers.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.