• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 04:22
    Your musical compatibility with solent64 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Manic Street Preachers, Fleetwood Mac, Neil Young, Lady Gaga and Adele.

• Your musical compatibility with japoki is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Deathstars, Adele, Tom Waits, In Flames and Children of Bodom.

"I see it-- coming here-- hell-wind-- titan-blur-- black wings-- Yog-Sothoth save me-- the three-lobed burning eye..."
  • Your musical compatibility with Sh0gg0th is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Camel, Heather Nova, Jean-Michel Jarre, Queen and Oceansize.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

• Your musical compatibility with Neythiry is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Frittenbude, Avril Lavigne, The Kooks, Cee Lo Green and Lana Del Rey.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Nirvana and Bloodhound Gang.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 08:26
    Your musical compatibility with Distortzion is Low (26.9168%)

Music you have in common includes Portishead, Tool, Massive Attack, Rammstein and The Prodigy.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 08:45
    Your musical compatibility with Elendsredder is Very High

Music you have in common includes The Doors, Siouxsie and the Banshees, No Doubt, Portishead and Bloodhound Gang.

• Your musical compatibility with pagan_place is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bloodhound Gang, LMFAO and Bob Marley.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Low

Music you have in common includes Die Ärzte, Dropkick Murphys, Die Toten Hosen, Fall Out Boy and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Tangerine Dream, Mansun, Jane Birkin, Faithless and Depeche Mode.

♥ ♪♫ ♥ “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music” ♥ ♪♫ ♥

Music you have in common includes Frittenbude, Avril Lavigne, The Kooks, Cee Lo Green and Lana Del Rey.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is Super

Music you have in common includes Die Ärzte, Rise Against, Farin Urlaub, Dropkick Murphys and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

• Your musical compatibility with BrickTop71 is Medium

Music you have in common includes Death, Metallica, Lou Reed & Metallica, Kreator and Nightwish.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 11:14
    Your musical compatibility with Ackspice is Low

Music you have in common includes Kate Bush, Cocteau Twins, Rush, Portishead and Peter Gabriel.

• Your musical compatibility with pagan_place is still Super ;)

Music you have in common includes Ian Brown, Inspiral Carpets, The Specials, Pop Will Eat Itself and The Clash.

I lost you but I found country music, I found country music to hold me and soothe me the way you used to do. And I miss you but luckily there's music.
  • Your musical compatibility with pagan_place is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Kooks, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Bloodhound Gang, LMFAO and Bob Marley.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, LMFAO, blink-182, Fall Out Boy and Taio Cruz.

• Your musical compatibility with denniiiis is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Rise Against, LMFAO, blink-182, Fall Out Boy and Taio Cruz.

• Your musical compatibility with Matheusmetal15 is Low

Music you have in common includes Paramore, Green Day, Slipknot, Trapt and Queen.

Banish thy, antiqueascas, I sing to thee...EXPELLIARMUS!!!
  • Your musical compatibility with CarmaryCut is Medium

Music you have in common includes Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars and Rise Against.

• Your musical compatibility with deniiiis very low

Music you have in common includes Queen, Freddie Mercury and Blondie.

• Your musical compatibility with mothafucka6 is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Mastodon, Nightwish, Pink Floyd and Slayer.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Apr 2012, 12:27
    Your musical compatibility with mothafucka6 is Low

Music you have in common includes Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses and AC/DC.

• Your musical compatibility with pagan_place is LOW
    Music you have in common includes M83, The Black Keys, The Stone Roses, Flight of the Conchords and Queens of the Stone Age

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.