• 5 Dec 2009, 07:08

Most underrated song on Amnesiac?

I'd have to say Life In A Glasshouse.

Discuss.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Dec 2009, 01:46

Edited by a deleted user on 29 May 2011, 17:05
  • Packt Like Sardines has for sure got to be the most underrated.
    If it didn't set the stage for what was to come in the way it does, the whole album would feel entirely different.

"Us Kids Know"
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Dec 2009, 23:28

Edited by a deleted user on 29 May 2011, 17:05
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Dec 2009, 06:45
    Pulk/Pull, easily. I have a friend who despises this song because "it's not Radiohead enough"

Sigh.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Jan 2010, 00:03

Edited by a deleted user on 29 May 2011, 17:04
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2010, 06:14
    "Like Spinning Plates" is even better backwards. It's their first attempt at "I Will," which coincidentally enough resembles "Like Spinning Plates" in reverse...

• Pulk/Pull Revolving Doors

• If you really think of it, people always think first on the Live version of Like Spinning Plates, when I find incredibly better the album version (piano stuff is good, of course, but what about the frequency distortion? it can literally TRIP you OUT...).

G o to s l e e p
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Feb 2010, 21:12
    I always thought Like Spinning Plates was too manipulated ;/ (yet one of my favorite b-sides is Trans-Atlantic Drawl, how does that work out)

Most underrated would be Life in a Glasshouse. That jazz incorperation just makes it!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Jun 2010, 04:27
    Pulk/Pull Revolving Door is one of my favourite Radiohead tracks

• AWATD said...
    • User
    • 29 Jun 2010, 01:34
    Pulk/Pull is literally the worst track to ever be on a Radiohead album. You people have bad opinions.

• Hunting Bears

I think Hunting Bears is amazing. I think it gets dismissed because there's nothing to sing along to or whatever, but I can't believe how much emotion I can feel coming through the whole thing.

And yeah, Pulk. I love listening to it on the train. To me it sounds like a bullet train hurtling down the tracks between cities, pausing at stations and going under mountains.

• Dollars & Cents is not only the most underrated song on the album, i'd have to say it's also the most underrated Radiohead song period. Btw, fuck Life in a Glasshouse.

Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone, you may still exist, but you have ceased to live. -Mark Twain
    • Degina said...
    • User
    • 1 Jul 2011, 05:04

DOLLARS AND CENTS!!!!

No contest.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Sep 2011, 13:57
    dollars and cents

• Easily "Packt Like Sardines"... The opening drum machine, even, in itself is incredible sounding, and then when the bass and synth keys comes in... How can anyone deny it? Life in a Glasshouse isn't my favorite and neither is Hunting Bears... Too simplistic in my opinion... But thats all this is, our opinions.

"Hell is full of musical amateurs."
    ~George Bernard Shaw
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Feb 2013, 20:30
    fog, could be idk

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.