Introduce yourself

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2007, 10:35

Introduce yourself

Hello everybody, If you joined this group, introduce yourself in this thread. Just tell us where you're from, your name, your age and why you joined this group. Well I'll start my name is Leo I'm from melbourne, Australia and I'm 16.

Thanks for joining,
    Leo

• Ojiman said...
    • User
    • 3 Feb 2007, 11:12

Hello!

Hi!I´m Diego and i´m from Vigo,Spain and I join this group because i love the Donovan music and style.Im thinkin Donovan must got a great grupo of fans...

Stay Cool friends

Queda dito...

-Ouyeahs-
  • Hello there

My real name is Francis, I'm 20, from Italy. I have a double personality, and Sir Liam Van Octopus is the other character, a 70's rock 'n' roll guru bred in Milwaukee.
    I'm learning to play guitar with his help. He says:

"Donovan's music is amazing.
    Donovan combines the magic of folk with real classic rock.
    He is not important just for his music & lyrics, since he leaded civil rights parades with another bright folk songwriter: Marc Bolan. Both of them started from folk to leave their mark in music history.

Stop listening to silly dance/house music and refresh your mind with good music.

Sir Liam Van Octopus"

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2007, 00:17
    Hi pals, my name is Mark, I am 19 and from Northern Ireland! Pleased to meet you all.

I would go on about how much I like Donovan, but I guess thats obvious as I am in this group! Im going to see him in April too, can not wait.

• mzapa said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2007, 13:39
    Hello!
    My name is Zapa, I am 17 and I'm from A Coruña (Spain), I love Donovan's music. Also I play his songs, if you want to hear my cover of "Turquoise", here is:

http://media.putfile.com/Turquoise-58

Thanks!

• mzapa said:
    Hello!
    My name is Zapa, I am 17 and I'm from A Coruña (Spain), I love Donovan's music. Also I play his songs, if you want to hear my cover of "Turquoise", here is:

http://media.putfile.com/Turquoise-58

Thanks!

very good cover! I got it

• Hello, I am Nick, I live in Texas. I actually just started listening to Donovan, but he is an amazing man. My sister just went to see him, which made me very jealous :P

Nick

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2007, 03:28
    Thanks for joining, everyone.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 7 Feb 2007, 15:18
    We are quite an international group aren't we?

• hi i'm sophia and i absolutely love donovan. i'm from minnesota. has anyone read his autobiography?

O_o
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2007, 10:07
    Yeah we're an international group. And no I havn't read his autobiography.

• hey, spencer here. i'm from texas, in the usa. i love donovan's music, especially his earlier stuff.

!
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Feb 2007, 09:49
    mzapa that's a great cover as well

• Hello, I'm Elinor from Dorset (England), im 17.

I love Donovan and I don't think I no anyone else apart from my sister who likes him, so well done people in this group :)

• Hello!

I'm Sarah, a 19 year old art student studying in New York!
    I love Donovan, and am constanting inspired by his music! I've done many a drawings about/while listening to his music!

SAY SAY SAY!
  • Hi

I'm Daniela, a sixten year old girl from Argentina. And I totally love Donovan ♥ That's the reason I join this group...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.