• John551 said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 12:26
    Your musical compatibility with luend is HIGH

Music you have in common includes The Offspring, Manu Chao, Jimmy Cliff, Alpha Blondy and Bob Marley & The Wailers.

• Your musical compatibility with John551 is Low
    Music you have in common includes Joe Dassin, The Red Army Choir, Johnny Cash, Glenn Miller and ABBA.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • M88F said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 15:36
    Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley and The Beatles.

• Your musical compatibility with M88F is Low

Music you have in common includes Metallica, Opeth, The 69 Eyes, Journey and Guns N' Roses.

• Your musical compatibility with Der-Maddy is Very Low

Music you have in common includes ASP, Sonata Arctica, Evanescence, Ego Likeness and Samsas Traum.

• Your musical compatibility with KagamiTH is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Zемфира.

• Your musical compatibility with GCoppola is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam and Soundgarden.

• Your musical compatibility with GeneticTorture is super

Music you have in common includes Agalloch, Alice in Chains, Lacuna Coil, Opeth and Anathema.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 02:30
    Your musical compatibility with poeticonspiracy is LOW
    Music you have in common includes AFI, Placebo, Grizzly Bear, Pearl Jam and Circa Survive.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 03:54
    Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Passion Pit, The Black Keys, Ozzy Osbourne, Slipknot and Radiohead.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 05:34
    Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is HIGH

Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Allstar Weekend and Queen.

• Your musical compatibility with Sora_KH is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Antonio Vivaldi, Bee Gees, Eagles, The Beatles and Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 06:55
    Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Ludwig van Beethoven and Bee Gees.

• Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes The Antlers, Bon Iver, Youth Lagoon, Band of Horses and Passion Pit.

• Your musical compatibility with YaroslavAgutin is Low

Music you have in common includes Armin van Buuren, Avicii, Two Door Cinema Club, Krewella and Knife Party.

Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 10:33
    Your musical compatibility with silber__ is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes AFI, Marilyn Manson, In Fear and Faith, Howard Shore and Gorillaz.

• Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes The Antlers, Bon Iver, Youth Lagoon, Band of Horses and Passion Pit.

• Your musical compatibility with YaroslavAgutin is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes The Platters, Louis Armstrong, Elvis Presley, Tom Jones and Ray Charles.

Albert Einstein
  • Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ray Charles, Johnny Cash, Elvis Presley, James Brown and Frank Sinatra.

• Your musical compatibility with MadBat_Birilo is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Skrillex, Two Door Cinema Club, Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley, The xx and Public Enemy.

• Your musical compatibility with YaroslavAgutin is Very Low

Music you have in common includes The Cure, Joy Division, The Black Keys, David Bowie and Echo & the Bunnymen.

• Your musical compatibility with Heatseek185 is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Oomph!, Depeche Mode, Sex Pistols, Shinedown and Korpiklaani.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 22:13
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Architects, Arch Enemy and Napalm Death.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Three Days Grace, Rihanna, t.A.T.u., Professor Green and Ellie Goulding.

• Your musical compatibility with Winni3Th3Pooh is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ace of Base, Jessie J, Britney Spears, Within Temptation and 3 Doors Down.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.