Your compatibility with People who listen to music while they're sleeping,…

• Your compatibility with People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group

My musical preference is 64.16% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Been dazed and confused for so long, it's not true.
    • Hailgun said...
    • User
    • 18 Jun 2008, 21:26
    My musical preference is 55.58% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Woohoo!
    It could be worse.

I see what you did thar.
  • My musical preference is 27.22% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 57.52% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied.
  • My musical preference is 94.38% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!:DDD

• My musical preference is 74.59% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

"Yes, that sequence of words I just said made perfect sense"

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2008, 13:25
    My musical preference is 43.17% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 86.26% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

Niceeee

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2008, 06:48
    My musical preference is 92.51% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

• 1Mike1 said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2008, 08:35
    My musical preference is 44.45% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

• airiRin said...
    • User
    • 22 Jun 2008, 22:54
    My musical preference is 13.85% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

I'm not surprised.. LoL

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 00:42
    The similarity between user _xKELSEYx_ and group People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake is high, at

73.95%

hmm... cool

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 02:42
    My musical preference is 31.98% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

alas!

• 24.56%

• My musical preference is 63.31% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• My musical preference is 11.18% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

Hahaha Of course, I'm an Alien ^^

- In Lak Ech' A Lak in
    • eisha3 said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 10:00
    My musical preference is 73.23% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

• Lilllia said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 19:25
    My musical preference is 84.15% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

Wow, I guess that's a good score ;)

• It's ok...

My musical preference is 71.58% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 70.96% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• 73.89%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2008, 08:02
    My musical preference is 53.37%similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

• Hodr said...
    • User
    • 24 Jun 2008, 11:31
    My musical preference is 20.64% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

:D :D

Well, I listen to metal and darkwave exclusively, so...

Zhis is a sig.
  • My musical preference is 76.31% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

Not too bad! :D

• My musical preference is 57.82% similar to the People who listen to music while they're sleeping, especially at times when they shouldn't be asleep but are too tired to stay awake group. Musically, I fit in!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.