• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2012, 19:38
    Mostly night sleeper.

• Day sleeper !

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2012, 05:52
    I prefer sleeping at night, but I always stay up too late and end up sleeping during the day. =/

• day sleeper

When You Hear Me Moaning and Groaning
    You Know it's Hurts Me Deep Down Inside
  • I used to find it much easier to sleep during the day, but over the years I've gradually become more and more of a day sleeper. This is mainly due to work schedule, life, etc.... I definitely try to stay up late and sleep as late as possible, whenever possible (which isn't often). In general though, these days I just sleep when I'm tired.

Subterrestrial - ambient/downtempo/experimental music
  • night sleeper. But sometimes I make two-hours snooze in the middle of the day

• I usually sleep through the day. At night I'jm awake, even if I don't want to be, yet not always.

JHVA ELOHIM METH

“Se dice el tiempo sana todas las heridas.
    Pero las heridas son muy hondas.
    Y las cicatrices no sanan.
    Sólo destiñen.”
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Jun 2013, 03:13
    I'm a bat lad.

• Either.

Night-sleeper mainly, and - due to job - by necessity. Stay up way too late and don't sleep enough during the week.

• Either way is fine with me, but my preference is to sleep all day, be up all night. I am a bit if a loner and I find it easier to be alone when "normal" people are asleep. Right now I am a night sleeper because of my job, but if I could change that I would.

"Remember, same sex marriage isn't gay privilege, it's equal rights. Privilege would be something like gay people not paying taxes. Like churches don't."
    -Ricky Gervais
  • day sleeper. even if I slept only a few hours, around 10 pm I usually start to be awake, and I often have a hard time to fall asleep, and even harder to get up early in the morning. but I'm a university student, so it's fine with me now.

The Dornishman's wife was as fair as the sun,
    and her kisses were warmer than spring.
    But the Dornishman's blade was made of black steel,
    and its kiss was a terrible thing.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.