• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 06:13
    Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Burial, Motörhead, Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five, Eagles and The Four Tops.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 07:13
    Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is Low. Music you have in common includes Queen, AC/DC, Adele, Bon Jovi and Radiohead.

• Your musical compatibility with just-a-freak is VERY LOW

Music you have in common includes Sigur Rós, Björk, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and The Doors.

• Your musical compatibility with faptunes is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Johann Sebastian Bach, Depeche Mode, Danny Elfman, Apoptygma Berzerk and Queens of the Stone Age.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 15:48
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is LOW
    Music you have in common includes 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G., Nas, Adept and Within Temptation.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes Shurik'n, 2Pac, The Notorious B.I.G., Adept and Within Temptation.

"Just because you are paranoid, it doesn't mean they are not after you." (Kurt Cobain)

The curse to be forever 27.

- ! - Please read the instructions on the back of this message.Thank you. - ! -

• maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 01:15
    Your musical compatibility with roterkobold is Low

Music you have in common includes YellowBrickRoad, Stellarscope, Arena, Armin van Buuren e zxz.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is Low

Music you have in common includes Gossip, Billy Idol, Joy Division, Tiësto and Hinder.

Actually I can't remember being born, it must have happened during one of my black outs.
  • Your musical compatibility with First_Taste is High

Music you have in common includes Ed Sheeran, Three Days Grace, Silverstein, Rammstein and Christina Perri.

• scedde said...
    • User
    • 17 Sep 2012, 16:24
    Your musical compatibility with ChrisCrosso is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Breaking Benjamin, YUI, Paramore, Three Days Grace and Rie fu.

There’s something in our hearts worth fighting for
    Some Secrets better left untold
  • Your musical compatibility with scedde is LOW
    Music you have in common includes My Chemical Romance, The White Stripes, Paramore, Adele and Three Days Grace.

• Your musical compatibility with Kosyakowa is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Bring Me the Horizon, Asking Alexandria, Panic! At the Disco, The Pretty Reckless and My Chemical Romance.

"i couldn't see a thing until i closed my eyes. i never knew a thing until i lost my mind"

• Your musical compatibility with d0ugiemcfly is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Justin Bieber, Say Anything, Taylor Swift, Kanye West and Skrillex.

• Your musical compatibility with YaroslavAgutin is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes La Roux, Adele, Metric, Muse and Sam Sparro.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 01:11
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low
    Music you have in common includes :Wumpscut:, Epica, Oomph!, Apocalyptica e Adam Lambert.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 18:12
    Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joe Satriani, Equilibrium, Agalloch, Eluveitie and Carly Rae Jepsen.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Sep 2012, 19:08
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is SUPER
    Music you have in common includes Asking Alexandria, As I Lay Dying, Skrillex, Nas and The Devil Wears Prada.

• Seu grau de compatibilidade musical com iLoveAmberLeigh é Muito baixa (VERY LOW)

As músicas que vocês têm em comum incluem Frank Ocean, Nujabes, Bill Withers, Oasis e ZZ Top.

• Your musical compatibility with jneto_dr is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Emancipator, Bonobo, The Cinematic Orchestra, Tycho and The Foreign Exchange.

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
  • Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 16:06
    Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Kid Cudi and Alter Bridge.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Low

Music you have in common includes Korpiklaani, Cannibal Corpse, Shining, Agalloch and Eluveitie.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2012, 20:43
    Your musical compatibility with lolsiema is VERY HIGH
    Music you have in common includes Motörhead, Korpiklaani, Aerosmith, Slash and Black Sabbath.

• John551 said...
    • User
    • 20 Sep 2012, 00:08
    Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is Low

Music you have in common includes Adele, LMFAO, AC/DC, The Offspring and Black Sabbath.

• Your musical compatibility with John551 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Jimmy Cliff, Kraftwerk, Eagles, Toots and The Maytals and Radiohead.

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.