• Your musical compatibility with Ickoriss is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes Slayer, ATB, Epica, Behemoth and Metallica.

Subterrestrial - ambient / downtempo / experimental music
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Sep 2012, 20:11
    Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Hybrid, Flux Pavilion, Rusko, Nero and Metallica.

• Mudduck said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 04:30
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Justin Bieber, Joe Satriani, Led Zeppelin, Anathema and Linkin Park.

• Your musical compatibility with Mudduck is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes All India Radio, Enigma, The Cover Girls, Gerry & The Pacemakers and Air.

• RacerZ said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 07:43
    Your musical compatibility with garynotrashcoug is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Sixx:A.M., Portishead, Motörhead, Metallica and Black Sabbath.

• Your musical compatibility with RacerZ is Very High

Music you have in common includes Adelitas Way, Pendulum, Sonic Syndicate, Three Days Grace and Amorphis.

Some folk we never forget
    Some kind we never forgive
    Haven't seen the end of it yet
    We'll fight as long as we live
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 17:09
    Your musical compatibility with silber__ is Low

Music you have in common includes Demon Hunter, Three Days Grace, Pendulum, Children of Bodom and Within Temptation.

• Sinsh said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2012, 17:30
    Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is Super

Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Killswitch Engage, Caliban and Pendulum.

• Your musical compatibility with Sinsh is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Pendulum, Flyleaf, All That Remains, The Birthday Massacre and Dream Theater.

:D

• eg0x said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 01:17
    Your musical compatibility with poeticonspiracy is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Nox Arcana, Nightwish, Dark Tranquillity, Battlelore and Virgin Black.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Sep 2012, 02:53
    Your musical compatibility with eg0x is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Ten Masked Men, Slayer, Slipknot, Evergreen Terrace and Powerglove.

• Your musical compatibility with iLoveAmberLeigh is Super

Music you have in common includes Halestorm, Nero, Linkin Park,Tonight Alive and Shinedown.

Hell yeah. :-).

• Your musical compatibility with samuelbug is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Jem, Alter Bridge, P!nk, Rise Against and Amy Winehouse.

• Your musical compatibility with Mommabee68 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Joss Stone, Amy Winehouse, Britney Spears, The Killers and Anberlin.

• Your musical compatibility with Kosyakowa is low

Music you have in common includes Placebo, Depeche Mode, 30 Seconds to Mars, Pendulum and Florence + the Machine.

• Your musical compatibility with poeticonspiracy is Very Low
    Music you have in common includes ABBA and Clint Mansell.

I never teach my pupils; I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.
    Albert Einstein
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 02:24
    Your musical compatibility with tadfrompoland is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes The Beatles, Frank Sinatra, Ludwig van Beethoven and Bee Gees.

• Your musical compatibility with Sharon_Reid is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Placebo, The White Stripes, The Beatles, Taking Back Sunday and Nirvana.

• Your musical compatibility with Kosyakowa is LOW
    Music you have in common includes Depeche Mode, 30 Seconds to Mars, Adam Lambert, Britney Spears and Mindless Self Indulgence.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
  • Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low

Music you have in common includes Angelspit, Oomph!, Terminal Choice, Apocalyptica and Eisbrecher.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2012, 22:13
    Your musical compatibility with KagamiTH is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Aqme, The Prodigy, Nightwish, Korn and Rage Against the Machine.

• Your musical compatibility with IrbanFx is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Children of Bodom, All That Remains, Architects, Arch Enemy and Napalm Death.

Sometimes, I sit alone under the stars and think of the galaxies inside my heart
    and truly wonder if anyone will ever want to make sense of all that I am.
    • maxcg29 said...
    • User
    • 15 Sep 2012, 01:54
    Your musical compatibility with Sinnocents is Low
    Music you have in common includes :Wumpscut:, Epica, Apocalyptica, Adam Lambert e Assemblage 23.

Music makes me travel to every place possible...

• Your musical compatibility with maxcg29 is MEDIUM

Music you have in common includes :Wumpscut:, Enduser, 菊田裕樹, Calexico and Lazerhawk.

• Your musical compatibility with faptunes is Very High
    Music you have in common includes Enduser, Aphex Twin, Bong-Ra, Pantha Du Prince and Squarepusher.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.