Zak, Mark, Louise, Tony, Anna, Marij, Rima, Mercedes where are you???

• Zak, Mark, Louise, Tony, Anna, Marij, Rima, Mercedes where are you???

There. That should bring you all back.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • hi. here's to hoping last.fm gets fixed a little so there's something resembling a reply tracker. I'm not checking all hundred+ groups I have when I'm here.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2008, 09:22

Re: Zak, Mark, Louise, Tony, Anna, Marij, Rima, Mercedes where are you???

Hi. Rima ish busy I think but not sure. Louise is on vacation of I recall correctly and so are Anna (Mexico) and Marij. No clue about Mercedes either, Zak and Tony just posted and I've also been somewhat busy and traveling yey! Anyway, hope everyone's doing good. ^~^

Zak: The replytracker ish back BTW.

• I'm here! Heeeeere!! :D

And happy. I've finished school and my exams went very well, so I'm satisfied. Now I'm just relaxing and working and really enjoying not having any homework! Yay! And we have veeery nice weather in Denmark (which is crazy, actually) so that makes me even happier.
    I'll be taking a year off to work, travel and have fun. At the moment, I'm trying to figure out which African country I'd like to visit - I can't decide!!! It's way too exciting..

Anyway. I'm not dead! And I've missed you loads!!! And thanks for missing me. :)
    And wow, someone drew me on the frontpage of the group! This is awesome! :D

Bla bla bla
  • You've been gone so long you hadn't seen Anna's drawings! How very sad!
    But its ok, my magic thread brought you back like a rainbow beacon

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2008, 18:32
    Wow Alex, you're a MAGICIAN! *-* A ninja wizard, kinda. Yay. And wb, Louise! I missed you. And and, Africa. *-* If you go, tell me where you went, please? ^~^

• Yeeah, that is really cool, Alex, thanks for bringing me back! :D
    Those are Anna's drawings? Aww, they're great! I'm prrretty!

Mark - well, yeah, I dunno where I'm going yet. I did tell you about it, right? Leaving for 4 months... I really wanted to go to Kenya and work at a children's home in October, but there are no more trips in October left! So, I might go in December instead, but that's not untill ages. And I want to go like, soon!

Bla bla bla
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2008, 05:21
    Yah, you did tell me about that. (= I hope you'll find a possibility to go soon. :3

• I've ordered my trip!!!!!!!!! :D

.. the plan so far is to leave December 7th, coming home April 7th.. The first month in Zanzibar at a school (I'll be learning swahili !), followed by threee months with work in Kenya. I'm SO excited!!!!!! Yay! :D

Bla bla bla
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 Jul 2008, 23:15
    Congratssss! Awesome. (= Good luck with the Swahili *-* Hope you'll learn quick (= You'll have to teach me some day, too! >:D hahaha

• Good luck! Take care, they were killing each other in Kenya a few months ago:|

• Yeeah, I know.. But I'll be going somewhere that isn't affected by that - and in case anything happens, I'll be sent home immediately. So I'm not afraid, really. :) I was offered to go to Sudan too, so Kenya seems rather peaceful, compared to that..

I've already got a little mini-guide for swahili, so I might teach you a few phrases, Mark! ;)

Bla bla bla
  • .. and thanks! :D

Bla bla bla
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 1 Aug 2008, 10:37
    Hvaffornoget said:
    I've already got a little mini-guide for swahili, so I might teach you a few phrases, Mark! ;)

Yes, please! I'm crazy for languages and since I also want to go, it might come in handy! :D
    Mau <3

Alsoooo, I'm sure you'll be fine (= rawr!

• lujk said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 00:05
    wrong tony?

or has other tony been gone so hugely long everybody forgot about him/accepted his disappearance from the forum here?

I haven't been here since the new setup since I can't find a reply tracker and I'm too lazy to go to the front page of the group, but I just got an urge to put forth the effort (likely spurred by the fact that I'm supposed to be doing homework).

• I dont understand this reply tracker addiction. I've never used it.

• lujk said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 00:10
    it means that you can have a bookmark that you can just click and you don't have to go see which ones have been replied to.

because there's no "new" by the topics

• Was there ever?
    I just regurarly refresh the forum pages

• lujk said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 00:27
    you just admitted to being an online refresher

that brands you as a loser forever

I'm sorry it had to be this way.

• :(

• It's ok, I'll be a loser with you.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 07:35
    1) I didn't forget Tony, neither of both! :3

lujk 说:
    it means that you can have a bookmark that you can just click and you don't have to go see which ones have been replied to.

because there's no "new" by the topics

2) I'm also replytracker-addicted ;-;
    3) HI RIMA.

• MARK! You should also tell Rima where to find the reply tracker, lest she be gone for like, forever! D:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Aug 2008, 08:30
    Already did that, actually. She PM'd me asking for it. :)

SO IF SHE WON'T POST NOW, SHE WON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE ANYMORE! Heu heu xD..

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.