• New Year

I wanted to wish You all a prosperous new year!! :D

Have a great time tomorrow night!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Dec 2007, 22:55
    Wow haven't seen you in a while! Thanks, same to you !!

• Happy New Year to all of you!

• Gregums said...
    • User
    • 31 Dec 2007, 17:46
    happy new year and new year's evening to all :)

• Hope you all had a Happy New Year^^

• Wow! Happy new year to everyone, but SATRIANNA?!??!!??! THIS IS A HAPPY THREAD!! GOOD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!

• wow, thanks!! well i thought i'd stop by to see some friends around here! :D

• New Years is coming up again. Any resolutions? Does anyone feel brave enough or in control of their life enough to resolve to visit this group a lot more? I'm not sure I have enough control yet, but I'd really like to.

.....okay, so my resolution is to hopefully try to visit this group a lot more often if I am able to in the coming year.

....also to try and get published in some medium or another.

• I don't really like new years resolutions. Never works out :D

but I would like to be here more often!

Along with learning even more Arabic and making my daily life a liiittle bit more structured in general :D

Bla bla bla
  • I don't like new year's resolutions either - if I want to change something, I do so when I want to, haha. :D

But good luck to both of you, I am sure you will succeed! =) Learning a language (or improving your current knowledge) is a great thing, you will most definitely enjoy it. It's not even a hard task since it's so enjoyable!

Zak, what kind of medium are you hoping for? I'm sure you can do it! :D I'm hoping to get involved in a research project which could get published in a journal, ooh! So exciting.

Happy new year :D Hope 2012 will be a happy, successful and thoroughly amazing new year for all of you!

• Happy new year, everyone!

I also feel like changes can come whenever you want them, but for some reason, I'm really "getting" the concept of "new year".

It just seems more easily separated from the previous year, hence all the fresh beginnings things. I kinda like it.

As to which medium I would like to be involved in, my answer is EVERYTHING.

I want to write books (fiction and non-fiction, children's books, etc.), screenplays for movies, possibly a musical theatre production, etc. I know it seems unfocused, but I don't really see it that way. I just feel extra inspired these days and writing has always been in my path.

What sort of research project is it?

• Aw well if you are getting the concept of it, there's nothing wrong with that, of course. :D I sort of understand it, too, but still prefer random change.

And ouu, that's great! Good luck with that. It doesn't seem unfocused to me - you sound passionate about it and I know of some authors who have done both non-fiction and fiction so it's definitely possible. :)

The project is on the side-effects and addictiveness of minor tranquillisers. The project I have been working with has recently been asked to help out in research and I am hoping that I can help enough to get authorship. I know it won't be primary, but I don't care about that so much. I'd just love to have a go; the idea is simply exciting -weird-

• Hmm, another hole in reality, Mark?

Good luck with those noble ambitions!
    I like writing too, but so far I have problem focusing enough to do it. When I do, which is mostly for my blog, I seem to get a decent flow though.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • VampyreAngel said:
    Hmm, another hole in reality, Mark?

Hm, where? :o If you mean the last sentence: I just forgot to add a full stop. =)

Good luck with those noble ambitions!
    I like writing too, but so far I have problem focusing enough to do it. When I do, which is mostly for my blog, I seem to get a decent flow though.

Maybe you can be one of those popular e-bloggers and get your blog out there! Iunno. But also, what are your new year's resolutions? If you have any, that is. :D

• Hasn't been very popular so far! Maybe a little too absurd.
    No new year resolutions, it's not like I trust myself to keep them.

• VampyreAngel said:
    Hasn't been very popular so far! Maybe a little too absurd.

Hmm. Isn't that the allure of all things modern? ;D

• Mark, that sounds like an awesome project! Good luck with that! And pretty cool to be a part of! :D

Zak - I'm just waiting for you to become famous and publish all sorts of stuff and we'll all be going "Yeah, we used to write stories with that guy!" :D

Alex - what's your blog about?

Bla bla bla
  • Hmm, random stuff with a couple of recurring themes - directions (ironic but not quite wrong!) on how to write stories on a variety of subjects, and a little prose on my behalf.

• Zak - I'm just waiting for you to become famous and publish all sorts of stuff and we'll all be going "Yeah, we used to write stories with that guy!" :D
    Hahaha yeah how amazing! Plus he could buy that rainbow mansion we have always dreamed of and reunite all of us!

Hvaffornoget said:
    Mark, that sounds like an awesome project! Good luck with that! And pretty cool to be a part of! :D

Aw thanks =)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.