• I've been thinking about this group and these thoughts recently, just like Leesy was more than TWO YEARS AGO! I can't believe time! I'm gonna make a thread about what we're all up to now. It's been four or five years since many of us joined this group!

• YES. DID YOU?

(I'm getting lost in all the groups)

Bla bla bla
  • Actually, I did. I wasn't sure, either so I had to go looking for it.

Where Are We Now?

• What do you guys think the ten year anniversary will be like? Do you think we will all make it back here to visit? I know some of us couldn't make it today, but lit was still a lot of fun!

• Well, we have to! I've spent so many years in this group, it's actually meant quite a lot to me! :D

Bla bla bla
  • Me too. A great deal. I'd just like everybody to know that.

• Same here! I think we all do. =)

WyldStallyn said:
    What do you guys think the ten year anniversary will be like? Do you think we will all make it back here to visit? I know some of us couldn't make it today, but lit was still a lot of fun!

It was definitely a lot of fun and I do hope that on our ten year anniversary, this will repeat itself with everyone being present! =]

• I do too. I think that, at least, it's an incredibly interesting social indicator in the way that modern times have changed correspondence and friendships.

• Absolutely. Even before everyone got on Facebook.

Bla bla bla
  • It's been about 6 & 1/2 years since this thread began!

I can’t think of any greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, endlessly, even though I feel that here in this world there’s no undisturbed place for our love, neither in the village nor anywhere else; and I dream of a grave, deep and narrow, where we could clasp each other in our arms as with clamps, and I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.
  • Aw.. =) Time surely flies by, eh?

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.