• Where will we be?!?

I was just thinking about this: Do you think we will be talking to each other for forever? How will our lives progress? Will we all still stay in this group, or will we end up passing it on to the younger generation of optimists (right now being the Rimas, the Ians, and the new member Darcy.) It's a weird thought, but it just popped into my head, and now, I was wondering what everyone thinks about it.

www.lost.eu/1e37f

Yeah, I'm gonna put my LOST url in my signature! So what? Who cares if everyone does it?!? What's that? You don't know what it is? Well, go on, click it! Check it out! It's cool!

Yummy
  • Larry you're a talking raspberry! :D

Well, I think it's really hard to tell, but I do hope that we will stay here together for as long as we can. I think it's possible for a really long time, since I don't suppose anyone here would abbandon their last.fm account and with all the member bring back actions that we have here we will always keep in touch ^_^

I think last.fm accounts are something that you can keep for a very long period of time and music freaks like the most of us in this group will keep using the service ;)

But once again, it's not easy to predict. It all depends on different members' thoughts/feelings/plans etc. ^_^

• I want us to staaaay in this group! I'd miss you guys so much! :O

I know I'll use last.fm for a long time anyway, and I'll be in this group just as long time :)

Bla bla bla
  • Yeah, I think you guys are right. We will keep using last.fm and stay in the group, but I think some of us might be gone for long periods of time. They might not have the opportunity to talk to us as often. Anna is going to get about twenty degrees in math and science, Louise also does really well on her tests, so you're going to do something great and not have time for us! I don't know who else does really well in school. I wonder if we will all have kids at the same time. Maybe if we do, we could talk to each other online during the sleepless nights. Or, we could all get jobs and have our days off on the same days. Then we could talk! Or, we could all move to one place. We'd have to choose a place that's fair to all of us, though.

• wow, those are all beautiful visions, Zak ^^

I wish it could all come true.

• Me too. Let's all wish really hard! It could happen!!

• We should arrange an international meeting at some point.After all,we had an army before, it needs to conquer something

Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • Hm,half of this sentence makes sense.
    International meeting,yes.

• hahahah yes, you're right, our army has been quite bored as of late. Where shall we meet, and when?

• Now this needs some careful planning.My house in October,so I wont pay tickets and accomodation?:D

• Hmm, that's not bad. I was thinking in like five years, though, and in some place where we all pay to go to. Hmm, umm, how about we all sit on a boat in the middle of the ocean? We could sail all around the world! That would be sooo fun!!!

• 5 years?Why that long?

• I dunno. I hope we don't lose contact before then! I was thinking we would still talk like this! Maybe we should meet sooner, though. It could be a thing that we do more than once, then, even if we stop going on last.fm, or at least stop going on so often, we would still have to meet, or we will have to tell someone we aren't going to be meeting up. We could find a new place each time!! That would be sooo fun!!!! I actually think we should do it! Or, maybe instead of all going to one place, we could have one of us play host to the others each time! That would be fun, too!!

• Aww, Zak, you make me smile! Those are indeed beautiful visions! :D
    I'd love to meet up at Alex's place in October! I've always wanted to see Greece! And, we could all go sight-seeing together! :D
    But I like the idea of sailing around the world too, Zak, such a nice idea.. Hmm.. But 5 years sure is a long time!
    But maybe those 5 years would show us who were the REAL people of this group! I mean, if you stick to the rest for 5 years, you're absolutely worth seeing :D

If you ever come to Denmark, people! .. :D

Bla bla bla
  • We shall go to Denmark!
    and Greece! and umm, everywhere else there is an active optimist!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Apr 2007, 14:43
    Hvaffornoget said:
    Aww, Zak, you make me smile! Those are indeed beautiful visions! :D

Yeah, they are so awesome. (= Who knows, maybe they'll come true!

If you ever come to Denmark, people! .. :D

Ain't that far. d: lol

• hahaha what about amsterdam?
    theres quite much to see here.
    and! your leaders both live here..

• i've been to amsterdam ^^ and greece too.

i'd love to come again, but i personally think that my own country is boring :/

but hey, lots of other places in the world to visit! ^_^

though the 5 years sound very reasonable for me, i mean i'm only 14,5..

• Hmm, Amsterdam sounds like lots of fun!! Greece would be lots of fun, too! I'm excited!! Am I the only one that is thinking of this seriously?

• Hahaha, no, Zak.. I could just imagine it! Well no, I couldn't, cos I don't know what half of you guys look like! But I think it would be loads of fun!

Mark - I know it's not that far, you're welcome up here in cold Denmark! As long as you promise to speak English, I'll never understand you if you try in Polish or German! :D

I've been to Amsterdam too! Quite a nice city, but I'd loooove to go somewhere warm! :D But I think we eventually should have some kind of democratic poll :D

Bla bla bla
  • That's a great idea!! Someone should start a thread! I think Satrianna should. She's the one that is good at polls.

• Yeeeah! We just have to get her back first.. Wait, this should be in another thread, but:

SATRIANNA, come baaack! We neeed you! :D

Bla bla bla
  • Haha I think she's back sometimes! Satrianna! Come make a poll for where we should go when we visit people!!!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2007, 07:20
    Hvaffornoget said:
    Mark - I know it's not that far, you're welcome up here in cold Denmark! As long as you promise to speak English, I'll never understand you if you try in Polish or German! :D

I've been to Amsterdam too! Quite a nice city, but I'd loooove to go somewhere warm! :D But I think we eventually should have some kind of democratic poll :D

Haha English is fine for me. d:

And Amsterdam is indeed very nice. (=

We could all meet up in like, Australia, or maybe just Italy. xD

• Ooh! Those both sound fun, too!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.