• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 Aug 2010, 16:39

How well do you fit in?

I'm sure you've all seen these by now.

Anyway I'll start.

The similarity between user xenoq and group Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. is low, at

4.57%

How well do you fit in?

• iSui said...
    • Subscriber
    • 24 Aug 2010, 19:22
    45.44%

:)

"Sans toi, les émotions d'aujourd'hui
    ne seraient que la peau morte des émotions d'autrefois."

ღ Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain

Wanna join my group? :)
  • 61.18%

• 43.62%

almost there... XD

©$€H$ŽŁØ√@'KŽ€'
  • My musical preference is 71.13% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

:D!

• My musical preference is 59.08% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music.

Eat shit
  • My musical preference is 67.07% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 14 Sep 2010, 14:44
    The similarity between user FalseReligion and group Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. is high, at

73.58%

HAHAHA No-one will ever beat me.

• The similarity between user momonga2345 and group Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. is high, at

74.34%

xD!

• FalseReligion said:
    The similarity between user FalseReligion and group Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. is high, at

73.58%

HAHAHA No-one will ever beat me.

My musical preference is 74.6% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in! :D
    I've beat you! xD

Vittujen kevät ja kyrpien takatalvi!

Nothing sucks more than opinions.
    • sna033 said...
    • User
    • 8 Nov 2010, 20:30
    40.98%

"when you have no life, the best thing to do is be productive" - my professor
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Nov 2010, 22:40
    38.14%

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Nov 2010, 10:10
    65.2%

• My musical preference is 25.6% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

stab me 'til i cum
  • My musical preference is 25.6% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

How well do you fit in?

stab me 'til i cum
  • My musical preference is 64.24% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

• My musical preference is 55.12% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

Lol, why not so much?

"Now enter the storm and feel electric sword
    My entire life is about to burn
    I am struggling, life is illusion
    But I keep the dream of a better time"
  • My musical preference is 65.27% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!
    cool...

• 64,07%

• Lofar said...
    • User
    • 24 Jan 2011, 23:05
    My musical preference is 84.07% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

Lulz...

Eat when you can, sleep when you can, and don't screw with the pancreas.
  • My musical preference is 64.07% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I fit in!

How well do you fit in?

• Chab0 said...
    • User
    • 27 Feb 2011, 10:39
    46.27%

• 69.21%
    lol...69...

We came to wreck everything and ruin your life. God sent us.
  • My musical preference is 30.53% similar to the Peaceful people that enjoy hateful music. group. Musically, I do not fit in ...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2012, 17:59
    70.57%

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.