Who Are you?

• hiika said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2009, 18:40

Who Are you?

Hi! We want to know who are you =) Make us happy sending a message telling your
    hobbies, music, name, country, artists, movies, books, webs... All that you want. We
    are here to read you and make friends.

• My name is Angel. I'm almost 16. I live in Switzerland but I was born in Madrid. I looooove music. Music is my life. I also love watching movies & tv shows...

• Hello! ^^

My Name is Alex, Im 18 and I live in London, but I was born in Malta. I LOVE music! And I love Last FM! Its better than Facebook! ^^
    Feel Free to add me as a freind ^^ xx

• hiika said...
    • User
    • 29 Aug 2009, 23:36

Hi! My name's David, I'm 16 and I'm from Spain (Barcelona). I looove Lady Gaga, she's actually my favourite pop singer(L). I spend my time in photoshop and listening to music in pc when i'm at home ;) Nice to meet you :D

• David, i have to say, your Graphics and Designs are really cool! Very Pretty indeed! ^^ And Lady GaGa <3! xxx

• hiika said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2009, 15:28
    Thanks you so much Alex! ;)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 30 Aug 2009, 16:40
    My name is Mazarra, but you can call me Maza! I'm 18, I live in London. My weakness is girlgroups. I love love love The Saturdays, The Pussycat Dolls, Girls Aloud, ect.. I'm addicted to music & graphics. I spend too much time making random graphics =P I don't like reading much but like every other teenage girl I'm totally obsessed with Twilight! =D xx

• Hey, I'm Laura. I'm 22 and in the US (Ohio). I enjoy many genres of music, but as far as pop goes, my favorite artist right now is Lady GaGa — she's the best thing I've seen in a long time. I'm also a fan of Madonna, Christina, Mariah (though she's often more R&B), Shakira, Britney, and Nelly Furtado (especially her older stuff). I've been big into music for my whole life; other interests include reading/writing, graphic design, comics, video games, fashion, queer culture, foreign languages, and sociology.

• Well, i kinda felt like I belong here [because of my username], so:
    Hello, I am Teodora. I am almost 14 and I live in Bulgaria.
    I love Christina Aguilera [!] , Lady GaGa, Britney..

• asher09 said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2009, 18:36
    hellooo! I´m mariano from Argentina and I´m 16 years old.. I´m a guy who LOVE❤ good music, pop (lady gaga) , rock (AC/DC), punk(green day) , jazz (B.B.KING) , soul (amy winehouse) and much more genres...I like to see tv, my fav tv shows are: Supernatural, True Blood, Friends, Gray´s Anatomy, Gossip Girl and Fringe, also like to read and go out with my friends..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Sep 2009, 19:24
    Hi everyone! I'm Pamela from Poland, I'm 14 & I'm new here. I love pure POP, singing & dancing. My fav artist are M. Jackson, A. Aguilera & Lady GaGa (of course <3). In TV I love House M.D. and... That's all. ;) (I know, my english sucks)

• Hello everybody :D I'm Hannah, i'm almost 14, live in Holland and i love britney spears and lady gaga! i really love pop! my hobbies are singing, dancing, playing guitar, photoshop and i love twilight ;D

• Natan94 said...
    • User
    • 12 Sep 2009, 15:23
    Hi, I'm natan, 15 years old, I love pop culture, 80's, electro, my fav singers today are Lady GaGa, Marilyn Manson and Goldfrapp, I live in Brazil (Rio), I loooooove piano. hmm TV? ok, Brazilian series rock, really, I must confess LOL and I love paid tv too, you know, I need american culture too, that's it

• Hey, i'm Nathália, 19 years old. I live in Brazil (Recife, Pernambuco). I love rock and pop music. My fave artist is McFly, David Archuleta, Green Day, Linkin Park, Simple Plan and Avril Lavigne... i just loooooove them! ♥ xD I addict to internet and i can't live without. I love British culture. Tv: i like watch MTV and some series like Supernatural, One Tree Hill, Friends... =] I just love foreign linguages. I love meet new people. I love piano, guitar and drums. I'm always with music on... and that's it! :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Sep 2009, 00:43
    Hey, my name is Kirsten I'm 21 and I live in Canada. I love all types of music, but pop will always be my true love. I am currently obsessed with Lady Gaga, I think she is one of the best thing to happen to music in a long, long time. I also love Britney Spears, Adam Lambert, David Cook, Taylor Swift, Motley Crue (lol, yes, I do), Skillet, Pinup Saints...and well pretty much ANYTHING. I have very bipolar music tastes.

I also love Glee! I am so addicted to that TV show.

I'm also really into nerdy things like politics, philosophy, reading (Harry Potter, fantasy books XD), RPing, movies, photography, knitting...all sorts of things.

Feel free to add me, I love new friends <3

my name is amanda, i live in the US and am almost 16 in three weeks.
    i love musicccccc! couldn't be a day without it...well could but wont :D

• [spam]

Edited by hjbardenhagen on 9 Aug 2011, 17:56
  • My name is Leticia Taylor, I'm 15 years old and I'm from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I love Pop song, pop really ate my heart. My fav artists are Lady Gaga (I am a Gaga little monster), Pixie Lott and Paramore.

• My name is Natasha & I'm fourteen years old. I was born in england but now living in Brazil. I love music! Michael Jackson is my inspiration and POP is my genre.

• My name is Christiana (originally Kristiāna) and I'm 17.
    I'm from Latvia and you really don't care where it is ;D But if you do care, feel free to write ;D
    I love music ! And POP REALLY ATE MY HEART.
    Listen to pretty much everything, but I'm not into anything heavy. And because I listen to pretty much everything I joined this group.
    Love TV shows like Gossip Girl, The Vampire Diaries, The Office and now I've started to watch 90210 (the one in 2008)
    Also, a Twilight fan ;D And Harry Potter too :D But not just movie fan, also book fan. And I think books are even better !
    Hobbies? Dunno...theatre, maybe. Played drums for like half year and then my music career ended :D
    That's it, for now ;)

tonights gonna be a good night
  • :))

Hello ^^ My name's Ania I'm from Poland ( I love love love my city where I live it's called Władysławowo near the Baltick sea ) my hobby is photography :) I really love it ! and that's normal I love to listening to music, my favourite artist is Lady Gaga < 333 and I think Eminem :) hmm what else ? at now I'm 16 years old and I'm a student :) I think that's all ^^ P.S. sorry about my english ; P

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Nov 2009, 16:42
    Hey, My name is Matthew and I live in the North East of England, UK. Im 18 and currently at college, hopefully uni next year. Adam Lambert is my most recent favourite artists, love his songs <3. I like any music but mainly pop. I also love Cheryl Cole, Britney Spears, Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and loads more haha. I also love watching TV, LOST is amazing... Desperate Housewives, True Blood, Shameless, Big Brother, Doctor Who, Misfits, Friends, are so good also. I have tons more tv shows I watch but that would take up a lot of space. Finally, altho I don't really read, Twilight is my new obsession, Team Edward! I've talked far too long haha, bubi! :)

P:S... Stacey or Joe to win X Factor!!!

• Hi y'all.

My name is Karlo and I'm from Zagreb (Croatia). I'm 16 years old. I adore British, Scandinavian and Frech music. All like all genres, like rock, indie, punk, techno, but POP is my fave. I'm learning English, Italian, German, French and Greek ;)

I like a lot Gossip Girl, Lady GaGa and X-Factor.

Feel free to add me!

• daubed said...
    • User
    • 3 Dec 2009, 12:06
    Hey, I'm Maíra! I'm a 17 years old brazilian girl. Reading and painting are my favorite thing ever :D I like pretty much every music genre. As for artists, I could say that Lady GaGa, Frank Sinatra and Muse are my top 3 nowadays.
    I like to watch old movies and thunderstorms :)
    I speak fluent Portuguese and English. I'm advanced on French and begginer on Japanese, but I'd love to learn Russian or Swedish!

- Strange how certain details subvert everything
  • Hi! My name is Anayala and I am from Brazil ^^
    I have 13 years and what more taste to make is to use the PhotoShop and to be with my boyfriend *-*
    I taste of many different styles of music, but mainly of the POP :D
    I taste of bands as The Veronicas, Linkin Park, Good Charlotte. I taste of singers as Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga. :B
    I do not know to say English (therefore I am using a translator --), but I am excellent in Portuguese (therefore I write excellent writings *-*).
    Drawing well, but I hate to paint because my hand aches xD

Fez pra mim <3 , te amo *-*
    7 meses ~ Nanii sz Kei
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.