• Why USA peoples eat beaver?

Hello. I live in Chile, end my english it's not good.

I am speaking to a american friend, end he say that in USA they eat beaver (I search in diccionary and says beaver it's small mamifer)! It's crazy!

In Chile we think that beaver is not food, so I don't believe my friend. I think he say lies to fun from me.

It's truth? They eat beaver?

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    This is cute bunny. I will kill cut cute bunny into little pieces if you don't join Electronica and start listening to Alaaaaaaarrrrmaaaaaaaaa!!!
    • sidar said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2006, 04:19
    Erm... I am sure that we do not eat beaver, unless one lives in the backwoods and is starving.

Estoy seguro que la gente de los EEUU no come los castores. Pero si una persona esté muy hambriento y se quede en un bosque, él puede comer un castor...

Edited by sidar on 5 Apr 2006, 04:24
  • My friend it's not live in the woods, he have internet. He lies! >=( He it's not my friend now!

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    This is cute bunny. I will kill cut cute bunny into little pieces if you don't join Electronica and start listening to Alaaaaaaarrrrmaaaaaaaaa!!!
    • rakista said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2006, 04:29
    Eating beaver is a bad idea in some parts because of the amount of fish they consume they have like a lot of pesticides in them.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2006, 08:09
    Well, people ate beaver in medieval times during the Lent...

edit: Beaver were defined as fish - like turtles...

Edited by a deleted user on 5 Apr 2006, 14:22
  • Ahem, your friend was probably referring to eating beaver in an X rated fashion rather than actually eating the furry critters who built dams. Interesting to know they were once eaten during Lent though

• I don't understand american fashion. It's crazy!

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2006, 16:44
    i believe your friend was munching rug

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2006, 18:47
    or maybe eating a pussy?

• Your words makes no sense! You it's all crazy!

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
  • Beaver is American slang for a female sex organ.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Apr 2006, 07:06
    & pussy is also english slang for the same ;)

• We’ve also been known to eat some bearded clam now and then.

• i just came into this thread and wow thats all i can say. wow

I'll leave you like your father did.
  • muff

i know damn should have an n in it but its done now
  • wait a minute, you're not the Korosuke who posts on 'fuck bush' now and again now are you? and who speaks perfect english.

if not, sorry, thread seemed too good to be true

i know damn should have an n in it but its done now
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 9 Apr 2006, 21:33
    Damn you people who said the real meaning of "eating beaver!"

I was just about to stand in the corner and giggle like a maniac while the dude stays clueless...durr, you had to ruin it...

• Heh, yeah. My english is very good, I was just playing a prank. ;)

I hope we all laughed. =D

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c('')('')
  • I laughed till I saw you admit you lied, now I hate you.

Haha, kidding ;)

Some of the few groups I feel are worth being in...
    I Still Buy CD's | Death Metal | The Seasoned Metalheads
  • because we are cool!

• haha, here in Canada our country animal is a beaver,and we don't them i'm sure americans don't eat beavers either.

Keep on rockin'

kara
  • Brilliant thread

Very, very funny. I’m just loving this group. Does anyone ‘smoke blue vain’? I find it a bit gristly myself!

Manchester so little to answer for
  • I think if anyone here does it beaver, they kill it themselves and eat it...beaver is not sold in supermarkets

Dance baby, dance like the world is ending.
    Dance baby, dance cause the world is ending.
    AWOLNATION
    A Virtual Necessity
    • ThE_ED said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2007, 07:13

• potto said...
    • User
    • 16 Jan 2007, 19:45

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.