• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 May 2010, 06:12

Support eating cats and dogs

They are animals too. I feel most meateaters are bounch of joke+hypocrites for caring any cruelty that goes against dogs/cats. But when they torture cows/chickens by making them production machines + killing for food that's totally okay.

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/chicken-egg-03.jpg
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7c/Industrial-Chicken-Coop.JPG¨

If meateaters see dog caged like that they would be pissed which I would find pritty funny. Me as meateater would love to kill your pets and eat them like people in asia do. Also I support horse/dolphin meat. It would be my pleasure to kill meateaters pets infront of their eyes, cut their throats just like that.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 22 May 2010, 20:29
    Dogs are a little stodgy, but cats are better than chicken, I don't know about horses/dolphins. Asians eat everything that moves, so I don't think they are a good reference for this, and western people might not get used to this type of meat.

• i would totally eat cat OR dog.

• That's just propaganda. Chickens are evil. So are sheep, cows and all kinds of cattle. Cats are holy. People should know that. We should maintain our natural symbiosis with them to eat other animals together. They eat whatever we leave behind.

Besides, it's not about just killing animals or seeing them suffer. Cut your own extremist throat.

Click here to make a change...
  • I like meat, but I cant imagine myself eating a dog. So no, I definitely wouldn't eat one. But a cat mm... I'd try.

\ o/
    • r3bBa said...
    • User
    • 28 May 2010, 12:25
    Horse meat is fucking fantastic.
    Do yourself a favour and try it if you can.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 31 May 2010, 20:02
    I'm glad that 10% of you meateaters would agree with me. Where are rest cowards? Come comment..

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2010, 03:56
    Never ate a cat or a dog. Poor of my dogs if I like it...

• ^^^ hell yeah man, horse meat is delicious

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jan 2011, 03:17
    Dennis Leary: My fluffy little dog.. He's so cute- There's the problem. We only want to save the cute animals, don't we? Yeah. Why don't we just have animal auditions. Line 'em up one by one and interview them individually.

Dennis: What are you?

Otter: I'm an otter.

Dennis: And what do you do?

Otter: I swim around on my back and do cute little human things with my hands.

Dennis: You're free to go. And what are you?

Cow: I'm a cow.

Denis: Get in the fucking truck, ok pal!

Cow: But I'm an animal.

Dennis: You're a baseball glove! Get on that truck!

Cow: I'm an animal, I have rights!

Dennis: (pointing at leather jacket) Yeah, here's yer fucking cousin, get on the fucking truck, pal!

• When I look at my kitties I totally wonder what they would taste like with barbecue sauce.

• Lindzii said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2011, 08:25
    i don't know how you roll in finland but around here people are pretty disgusted by the sight of battery farms and the majority opt for free range. to imply that getting any food from an animal requires cruelty or that people only care about animal cruelty when it comes to the cute animals is ignorant to say the least.

• Lindzii said...
    • User
    • 18 Jan 2011, 08:27
    but kittens are fucking cute

• Dogs are awesome, they are good for other things than being food.
    That being said, if somehow one of them cute little doggies ended up on a plate I wouldn't mind tasting it.

• If it was available over here I would see no reason not to at least try eating a cat or dog. Ordering a 3 pieces of fried dog with donner meat and chips amuses me for some reason.

• Kennoth said...
    • User
    • 27 Sep 2012, 19:26
    I'll have one cat to go. I love eating pussy.

What breaks my pride, will break your skull. I bring the end, just like an Archangel.

• Kennoth said:
    I love eating pussy.

I approve of this! :)

• Kr4ken said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2013, 07:54
    [Deleted user], U R MINE HERO. <3

• "We lived like that "Happy Family" you sometimes see in traveling zoos:
    a lion caged with a lamb. It is a startling exhibit but the lamb has
    to be replaced frequently." -- Heinlein
  • maybe you've already eaten. If i have to think about my puppy i totally can't, but it's true, they're animals too. So let's have a party. China teaching us!

We're both of us beneath our love, we're both of us above
    Dance me to the end of love

Cohen
  • catacombkittens said:
    maybe you've already eaten. If i have to think about my puppy i totally can't, but it's true, they're animals too. So let's have a party. China teaching us!

The Chinese have to be on to something! Then again, different cultures around the world eat insects and rats.

Black out crazy, makin' babies. Dead soul, Jesus Christ can't save me. The walls drip sweat in cheap motels. Without a doubt, should have pulled out. Teen spirits, an awful smell, when cast into a mid-west hell. Terminated, there were two. The life we spared was you.
  • i'd eat dog ONLY in very need, but i want to try a cat or a horse of course :D

• I'd eat almost any meat if I know it's healthy (doesn't have parasites, heavy metals etc.). Including Human meat. But I get why people have pets, and I wouldn't kill them for eating unless there was a famine or something.
    Although I'm not against raising other animals than the usual ones specifically for eating.

• creisti86 said:
    I'd eat almost any meat if I know it's healthy (doesn't have parasites, heavy metals etc.). Including Human meat. But I get why people have pets, and I wouldn't kill them for eating unless there was a famine or something.
    Although I'm not against raising other animals than the usual ones specifically for eating.

Yeah, I would think that eating one's pets would be a matter of cruel betrayal that would deeply scar our conscience. I would never eat a domesticated animal; I eat animals that were raised exclusively for human consumption, preferrably with as little kindness as possible: no petting - no hugs. Animals that never knew the level of compassion we are capable of. Animals that lived out their lives in the darkest distance, embraced only by the cold steel of machines.

• titsflawless said:
    Yeah, I would think that eating one's pets would be a matter of cruel betrayal that would deeply scar our conscience. I would never eat a domesticated animal; I eat animals that were raised exclusively for human consumption, preferably with as little kindness as possible: no petting - no hugs. Animals that never knew the level of compassion we are capable of. Animals that lived out their lives in the darkest distance, embraced only by the cold steel of machines.

Well said! The whole uprising of being 'animal friendly' - by being cage-free, free range, 'humanely' slaughtered, etc. - is ridiculous. If people are THAT interested in being kind to animals, they should certainly begin by refraining from eating them.

Factory Farming is the way to go... at least until the lab meat scenario takes hold.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.