• Is a hotdog meat?

Can you count a hotdog as your meat quotient for the day? What about baloney? I have to question whether processed meats are actually meat. Now things like Blutwurst, get a nod, because of what you are eating, but eating a hotdog, is like eating Velveeta, and calling that cheese.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

People do not deserve good writing, they are so pleased with bad. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I'm the mad bomber what bombs at midnight!
  • I personally don't count processed meat. You never know what the hell exactly is in it..

• You may not know what's in it, but you do know that it is made from animals. Better questions would be "what animals are you eating?" and "what parts of said animals are you eating?"

"Life is hilariously cruel."
    • Usul_ said...
    • User
    • 1 Feb 2010, 09:08

Quality of the Dog

Some hot dogs, indeed some processed and packaged foods, are better than others. I like the aforementioned example of Velveeta cheese...or perhaps Kraft cheese 'singles' and the like. Not the best items here.

If you must have your meat furled into the convenient hotdog delivery system, it's possible to modify plenty of other meats into this 'form factor.' Try chicken, or turkey.

• holy crap this was a serious question? im glad, becuase i have my doubts about them as well. they dont smell like meat, and i dont know what the outer skin is sometimes, but it seems fake.

Za Vjecan Ponos i Cast!
  • Have you ever seen anybody hunting Hot Dogs on cable tv? IF you saw that, that MIGHT be evidence of meat content...

“There's nothing left to give you, except for everything.” - Aimee Nash

• depends on how much dog is in it.

Click here to make a change...
  • it ain't meat. the "meat" in the hot dog consists of mashed: bones, hoofs, skins, (toilet) paper, starch, some colouring agents, etc.

• ha no se si entiende el español, pero los hotgogs no creo que sean carne, pues a las empresas le sale mas barato usar un sustituto de carne, para los hotdogs

• I enjoy eating the buttholes, weiners and nostrils of cows/mystery that are hotdogs. Yay for meat that you wouldnt eat if you knew which part it was! :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 13 Jul 2010, 16:51
    They're made of animals, that's all I need to know :P

• Usul_ said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2010, 00:54

I Can't Hear You!

redo_from_start said:
    They're made of animals, that's all I need to know :P

Even his picture seems to suggest blissful ignorance.

• Ain't a hotdog made out of turkey,pork, beef and chicken? o_0

• ~1% meat.

• That sucks dude.......what do they put in the other 99% of the dog then?

• Lindzii said...
    • User
    • 19 Sep 2010, 23:44
    they taste like crap anyway, might as well just avoid it entirely.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Sep 2010, 22:46

Well

I prefer my dogs well cooked and not just 'hot'.

If they have some fur still attached all the better. It's nice to be able to identify the breed that you are eating.

• Re: Well

Huttate said:
    I prefer my dogs well cooked and not just 'hot'.

If they have some fur still attached all the better. It's nice to be able to identify the breed that you are eating.

WHAT!? O_O

• Ches182 said...
    • User
    • 22 Oct 2010, 08:27
    Definetely it is not vegetable. But on the other hand it doesn't taste much like meat either:-)

• It's mystery meat.

• Abeton said...
    • User
    • 26 Nov 2010, 23:14
    milled shits maybe

My dear, our world is hopelessly boring. Therefore, there can be no telepathy, or apparations, or flying saucers, nothing like that. The world is ruled by cast-iron laws and it's insufferably boring. Alas, those laws are never violated. They Don't know how to be violated... To live in the middle ages was interesting. every home had its house spirit and Every church had its god.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.