• oh, well, i might as well add something...

boo!

my favourite greeting, though I am over 40!

it's good to know there are other ancient groovers in this world. my dad used to call us 'stone agers'.

like the flintstones, surely one of the grooviest cartoons ever, even if it did unnecessarily glorify suburbia and it's social mores. they are still operating after all!

hello!

happy, anyway!

ha ha ha ha ha ha.

i won't say boo because it might frighten you before beddie bies.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2007, 04:05

hi

i am TheUndeadray cool group here i think we are all cool :)

• szarka said...
    • User
    • 23 May 2007, 18:18
    Speaking of greetings, I've decided to adopt "Ahoy!" as my new telephone greeting. Apparently, that was the standard telephone greeting once upon a time here in Connecticut...

• Thought I'd just say "Hi" as well! I definately qualify, as I was told two days ago that I'm "old" and and have as my taste, "bland classic rock". On that note, I decided to go looking elsewhere for company on last.fm, because a seventeen year old decided I wasn't cool enough.
    I don't much mind seventeen year olds, really. Offline, I'm friends with quite a few of the younger crowd, and they introduce me to some pretty cool music. For some reason online, though, I think a lot of them get quite a kick out of kicking at ...."old fogies". I cannot think of myself like that, and I don't know that I ever will.
    Then I stumbled across this group while surfing last.fm! Thank goodness. :) And that's my little mini rant. Now I'm gonna go back to that first page and take another look at the cool playlist I just saw.

"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building."
    • szarka said...
    • User
    • 28 Aug 2007, 23:24
    Welcome to the group, Magicmaid. :)

• Heya, thanks! :)

"I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building."
  • *wave* to yas all!!

• hey all...

Saludos de Chile
    Greetings from Chile

are there any gothic or metal heads around????
    GIVE ME A SHOUT :)

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 17 Jun 2009, 20:59
    Hi to all members...we seem to be a silent group.

• TyreneB said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2010, 17:05

howdy

Just saying Hi!

:)

I'm shocked that I see so many 30-somethings in the same group O.O

Nothing is Impossible.
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.