Worst Metal Band

• vasiab said:
    Nile.

"There is nothing wrong in quoting yourself." - agent_logic

FoxyScrobbler - a super awesome Firefox add-on that scrobbles music you listen to on the Web. Currently supports Pandora, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Songza, YouTube, Rdio and 8Tracks. Go get it!
    • roxn said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2010, 10:05
    vasiab said:
    Nile.

nile isnt bad, but they are way too technical for listeners who are not used to technical death metal stuff

• Phew, no one said Cradle of Filth <3

• roxn said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2010, 11:26
    cof is annoying for most of the people but still not to be considered as the worst.. worst bands comes usually from the nu-metal genre.
    few more of hated stuff: lordi, king diamond, rob zombie, tales of the dark, staticx, deathstars, mushroomhead, asguard

• Children Of Bodom

• roxn said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2010, 19:03
    Frubeling said:
    Children Of Bodom

children of bodom ~400 plays in your charts, i guess you stepped into the wrong thread mate :P

• HavikK said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2010, 19:17
    New CoB is pretty terrible, but sadly there's still a lot worse stuff out there. And beyond Dani Filth's faggotry, CoF aren't that bad.

On top of the world, in a plastic ashtray. - SikTh
  • roxn said:
    Frubeling said:
    Children Of Bodom

children of bodom ~400 plays in your charts, i guess you stepped into the wrong thread mate :P
    I just chose a band that I don't like anymore and that you like then said it :(

• roxn said...
    • User
    • 31 Mar 2010, 19:30
    I just chose a band that I don't like anymore and that you like then said it :(
    not a problem, neither do i listen to cob anymore. im tired listening to their old good tunes, & new ones arent my type..
    forgot to remove this silly sig somehow :-]

• Manowar ....

Fire, Walk with Me.
  • Fuck, this topic is so stupid.. Isn't this group called ''OPENMINDED Metalheads''?! a band doesn't suck just because you don't like it, most people here who say bands suck probably just haven't really understood what the band is about, and haven't listened to it enough to get into it.. God damn, Nile sucks?! Nile is a great death metal band! They're very talented musicians, and the band makes great music. I'm also a big fan of Manowar, which you guys here seem to think ''sucks''. Don't hate on things you don't know..

• Dude, just because people are openminded does not mean that they have to like everything. And the bands you like may suck in the eyes of others. Deal with it!

• Opeth.

"There is nothing wrong in quoting yourself." - agent_logic

FoxyScrobbler - a super awesome Firefox add-on that scrobbles music you listen to on the Web. Currently supports Pandora, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, Songza, YouTube, Rdio and 8Tracks. Go get it!
    • Ehrmann said...
    • User
    • 3 Apr 2010, 21:52
    agent_logic said:
    Opeth.
    :(

"Ein, zwei, drei, vier. Brüderchen komm tanz mit mir"
  • Ehrmann said:
    agent_logic said:
    Opeth.

+1

• Kaz2121 said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2010, 00:52
    I agree, you can be open minded and think things suck. As long as you don't think it sucks for everyone and complain about people liking it.

As for my most disliked I looked through my entire library and the only thing I really don't like is Born of Osiris.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2010, 01:03
    Pantera.

• Rose Funeral

• imoneyg said...
    • User
    • 4 Apr 2010, 19:11
    D:::::::::::::::::::::: Why Opeth? They're awesome.

Slipknot :P

Trust no man, Envy no woman.
  • Ehrmann said:
    agent_logic said:
    Opeth.

+2 D=

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Apr 2010, 04:37
    Sodom. It's just... boring, I hated the first time I listened to.

Edited by a deleted user on 6 Apr 2010, 02:36
  • Opeth is a great band, Opeth isn't even coming close to the worst metal band (if that even exists)!

And someone here mentioned Norma Jean, they're cool in my opinion but not metal.
    They're post-hardcore/hardcore.

And I agree with some others, you're openminded man, why waste so much time on hating al those bands. My blood still boils if I see al those lame comments in every shoutbox from someone who thinks 'the band sucks', just because they don't like 'em. Sure, you don't have to like every genre, but keep it for yourself, don't go posting it everywhere.

• This thread is hilarious.

• Way too many to count!

I remember when people thought Stryper was metal...that was pretty awful...

• Or now that I think about it...Poison started out as 'glam metal'...

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.