Forced Listening Thread

• Fuck sake, I thought you were talking about Refused. ATDI can piss off again. 2/10

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
  • Uh oh, looks like we had a near-simultaneous post. Royksopp - What Else Is There 9/10. I absolutely love this group.

Siege - Conform 4/10

Glad I stumbled upon this in Youtube yesterday.

• [spam]

[spam]

Looga dis fawtoograff, everytime I do it makes me laff.
    Edited by hjbardenhagen on 8 Feb 2012, 21:18
  • sucks 0/10

• Oh yeah, 8.5/10.

And now for something completly different...

• 4/10 Reminds a bit of Robyn Hitchcock

but this is beter

My Last.fm page could be your life
    • Raan said...
    • User
    • 20 Jan 2012, 23:03
    A bit on the dull side. 5/10

--

• Reminded me alot of Arjen Lucassen's work, but slightly less catchy. 6.5/10

Falling asleep while listening to this album gave me some of the best trippy dreams.

• Long Arm - Double Bass In Love 8/10 right off the bat. This is some good Avant Garde right here!

I know exactly what Lucassen song you were thinking of, Paper Mario:

It was either that or timestamp 6:10 from The Garden of Emotions... I'm a bit of an Ayreon nerd.

• Personally, I really hate ayreon, but there some quality in it so I'm going to put a neutral score of 5/10.

Lantlôs for the next person.

• Raan said...
    • User
    • 23 Jan 2012, 19:41
    How someone could possibly hate Ayreon is completely beyond my ability to comprehend.

Anyway, Lantlôs, definitely not my cup of tea. 1/10

--

• Talking about cups of tea, this kind of blues rock isn't mine at all. The video was pretty stupid aswell. 2/10

• [spam]

[spam]

• I didn't like the vocals much. The guitar parts are the thing I liked only. The other sexual sounds in the middle and the ending chorus were too cheesy. So, 4/10

DOWNLOAD THE FIRST SINGLE 'SPAWN' OF MY BAND 'OVERLORD' FROM THE MIXED ALBUM 'ENTER: Music'.
    Support young bands. Purchase from - Amazon, iTunes, GooglePlay, Spotify. Thanks!
    :)
  • [spam]

[spam]

• boooring... 5/10

• Awesome, despite the rather shitty sound quality. 8.5/10

Some weird black metal

• [spam]

[spam]

• Cranium never really interested me. 6/10

I run a Facebook music page, True Metal and Punk: https://www.facebook.com/TrueMetalAndPunk (the stuff posted is not limited to metal and punk but it is primarily from those two genres).
  • I felt like bleeding out my ears. Ouch! 0/10

DOWNLOAD THE FIRST SINGLE 'SPAWN' OF MY BAND 'OVERLORD' FROM THE MIXED ALBUM 'ENTER: Music'.
    Support young bands. Purchase from - Amazon, iTunes, GooglePlay, Spotify. Thanks!
  • Nemesis - Kobe (Bryant?) 5/10. T'was okay. :)

Since the previous song made me a bit upbeat and happy, I guess I'll follow up:

• Nice, uplifting and melodic. 7.5/10

• Nice! Seriously progressive and versatile. (Not much vocals, just about 3 secs). 6.5/10

• Totally generic for me, the same progressions as always, a boring riff...sorry but not remarkable. 2/10

Here's some prog with Yezda Urfa.

• Yezda Urfa - Cancer of the Band 7/10 This was both original and good; and that is difficult to say in this day and age.

I was listening to this a little while ago. Probably my favorite track off the album.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.