Who is it, Peyton, Brooke, or Lindsey?

• CheoBeo said...
    • User
    • 27 May 2008, 14:22

Who is it, Peyton, Brooke, or Lindsey?

What do you think who has answered on Luce's phone call?
    I already put a few bets for Peyton. :)

• I'm hoping for Peyton!!!!! I love peyton and him... I wouldn't mind Brooke, but I would have a big problem with Lindsay...

• I hope it's Peyton but with her last scene with Luke when she talks about her dream (to marry him) he answers : "It's a dream" so I guess it just can't be her ..

surely not Brooke because it would be totally illogical ..
    so the last one would be Lindsay ?

Welcome to a life full of insecurites and paralyzing self-doubt.
  • IM HOPING ITS BROOKE, BUT I HAVE THIS HORRIBLE FEELING THAT ITS PEYTON! MY SISTER THINKS ITS LINDSAY! HONESTLY THOUGH I THINK LUCAS IS JOKING ABOUT THE WHOLE DO YOU WANT TO GET MARRIED THING! I THINK MARK IS JUST TRYING TO THROW US OFF, BECAUSE HE IS THE MASTER AT THAT!
    THIS VIDEO IS FOR ALL YOU BRUCAS FANS, INCLUDING ME! FINGERS CROSSED!

• I don't really think he's jocking. And I honestly think he 's talking to Brooke, because it's the most illogical and in the films, it's always the most illogical thing that happens, otherwise it won't be very interesting, would it?

I'm taking my time
    I'm trying to leave the memories of you behind
    I'm gonna be fine
    As soon as I get your picture right out of my mind
    • Nada88 said...
    • User
    • 5 Jun 2008, 19:25
    It's Skills! LOL

Now seriously, I hope it's Payton! But, he is supposed to be with her on the end of Season 6, right? Soooo, maybe it's too early to clear some things in the first episode of that Season. Knowing Lucas, it could be all three of them, as he most of the time seems like he isn't sure what he wants.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 21 Jun 2008, 15:09
    I think Lucas be with Peyton :)

• sllax said...
    • User
    • 23 Jun 2008, 10:13
    I think it's peyton but I want brucas

• It's Brooke, I thought it was Peyton for a while, but it can't be her... My boyfriend convinced me it cannot be anyone else but Brooke ;)

• Peyton, Brooke, or Lindsey

Think about it, I don't know for sure, but isn't Jake coming back from season 2? If so, I think Lucas called Brooke, Jake called Peyton, and somebody else called Lindsey (I hope that Lucas calls Peyton though). It's all a guess though! I can't wait for the next season!

• Karla23 said...
    • User
    • 14 Jul 2008, 14:03
    Brooke was waiting for the news about the baby... so it's not her (for me).

It must be Peyton!!

• probably brooke

I think he is going to ask brooke because of how he said " I love you too" and its just LOGICALLY that he picks her..first of all she is the only one who hasnt been asked yet ..second he has the best relationship to her right now...and my third point is that they say lucas and peyton are going to be together by the end of the season and brooke is the only one who is going to say no anyways because of peyton

so brucas fans though lucas prolly didnt ask her with all of his heart he is going to ask brooke

and leyton fans you have alot of chances that there is a great season upcoming!

LEYTON FOREVER!! =]

• I really hope it is Peyton!!! I would just die and quit watching the show if it was Linsey. yuck!
    But most likely I think it's gonna be Brooke, just as friends but he's very confused about everything. The season played back into time where he was up in NY and Brooke tried on Peyton's ring and everyone thought L and B were together for the night. Most likely they made a pact or something and it's "code" for let's get the hell out of dodge kinda thing.....right?

• It must be peyton... But I also think it's Brooke... If it's Lindsay, I get pissed!! I hope so bad it's peyton..!!!!!! But i think it's Brooke, because of all of their history together...

• Nada88 said...
    • User
    • 24 Jul 2008, 11:53
    Who wants to know who it is for sure, just read description of episode 6 01...

here: http://www.onetreehillfans.com/index.php?action=static&target=16

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2008, 22:19
    team peyton!

• Lunna_ said...
    • User
    • 28 Jul 2008, 17:47
    Peyton, absolutely.
    I think Brooke is not interested in Lucas as candidate for husband at all.. and Lindsey: she's making too much commotion to just run to the airport and say, that she wanted to be his wife. Peyton loves him for sure, she'll fly to him as soon as she gets the message^^

• PEYTONNNNNNNNNNNNNN
    I hope so

• I-Kar said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2008, 08:47
    I hope it's Peyton :)

• CheoBeo said...
    • User
    • 3 Aug 2008, 20:14

Spoilers :)

• Lunna_ said...
    • User
    • 4 Aug 2008, 12:45
    -Out of topic-
    I so much hate nanny Carrie, hope it's only a rumor she'd be back. It's not only what she did to Nathan and Haley (who is, but the way, pretending to be a good mother. such a nouille. in fact rock-star motive hacen't suit her too, she's just a typical, boring, small-town-teacher-alike person. and this thing with rebellious teenager. i'll hate her even more in the next season, though.), but also her horrible overwhelming personality, which makes, that i can't stand her.
    -end of out of topic-

Person to shom Lucas phoned made someone happy? It must be Peyton, yayayay, it's the only right decision to make by Lucas<3

• Leyton Forever!
    But I don't think its her tbh...

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Aug 2008, 19:57
    I think it’s Peyton, but I hope they don’t get married just yet. Lucas should fight a little for her after all the things he made her go through in the last season.

If it’s Brooke, Lucas should get killed for even asking. ¬¬

If it’s Lindsey… it’ll be a boring, boring episode.

• I think he asks Brooke. And know how Mia was telling Peyton about some guy who knew Ellie? I think thats Peyton's real dad and thats who phones her.

• CheoBeo said...
    • User
    • 9 Aug 2008, 12:50

It's Peyton :)
    Link for OTH blog-spoilers

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.