Favorite arc?

• Valdens said...
    • User
    • 17 Dec 2006, 09:37

Favorite arc?

It's a hard one. CP9 is so fucking awesome so far, but Alabasta was amazing. It's probably a tie between the two.

• i liked the Arlong arc best myself
    NAMI! ORE NO NAKAMA!!

• coqar said...
    • User
    • 7 Jan 2007, 14:50
    Davy Back-arc is the best.

Rock n' Roll ain't noise pollution!
    Rock n' Roll ain't gonna die!
  • cp9 is at the moment the best arc :D

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2007, 09:20
    Water 7 / Enies Lobby was awesome. SO many interesting characters and battles!! It wins over Alabasta and Arlong Park easily..
    I personally loved the Skypiea arc too, but only the second half.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Feb 2007, 10:23
    ahh! at the conclusion of each arc, i always get this "there's no way it can possibly get any better than this arc" sort of sentiment. i thought this after arlong park, drum island, arabasta, etc.

but the Water 7 arc just totally blew me away! especially those conclusive chapters, which revealed a wealth of info (and answered numerous questions about the series), kyaa! oda-sensei is a genius!

• hmm it's really hard to decide.
    Certainly Arlong Arc was the first such a moving arc. And all the fights were also great. i loved especially the scenes when Luffy was destroying Nami's old room.
    Drum Island Arc is also special for me because it is the first time we've met Chopper. And Chopper's history is really touching.
    Because water 7 and Enies Lobby are really great, i've almost forgotten how wonderful Arabasta Arc was. But i saw this: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-blLlKYBHvo&mode=related&search=[/youtube]
    I think that it really shows what was so great in Arabasta Arc :)
    And of coure current Water 7 Arc and Enies Lobby Arc are really great. Fights are superb,and Chopper looks like an evangelion ^^
    I think i'm not able to decide which one of one piece arcs is the best. however, i'm quite sure that arlong arc, arabasta arc and water 7&Enies Lobby would get first 3 places in my toplist. ;]
    greetz

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 6 Feb 2007, 21:40
    The current arc I guess..The Alabasta arc was out of this world but I can`t help it,I just like CP9 better.

• For me it's the Enies Lobby arc.

great fights motivated by great ambitions.

• i personally love fight with don Krieg (all because of Sanji and Zeff XD)
    but i think, that Water 7 and Enies Lobby beats up it easly, its just awesome arc :D
    but that new one, with ghost isl. is starting to be pretty interesting too :D Poor cerberus... XD

"If you are hungry you shall eat" - Mugiwara Luffy :D
  • I think Arlong arc and Arabasta are best. Arlong was cool enemy and Nami's past was very very sad. But in Arabasta there was Bon Clay-sama! That guy was just hillarious ^^ And his battle with Sanji was very funny xD And Crocodile was perfect villain!

Oh, and Water 7 and Enies Lobby kicks ass too! Fight with Usopp and Luffy... It was one of the greatest moments of One Piece! And I mean both conversation at Going Merry and fight. It was very sad to see Luffy and Usopp, two great friend, to fight against each other.

Drum Island was nice too, Chopper's past was very sad...

• First things first; they all kick ass.

If I had to choose, I would probably pick the Arlong arc. Sentimental and with great battles too.

• Ryurin said...
    • User
    • 15 Jun 2007, 09:41
    Dunno, they just keep getting better and better...
    I loved Drum island arc cause Choppers past was soooo touching, and Luffy getting Sanji and Nami to the doctor was so heroic aaaw, Drum arc was the only one to ever make me cry over anime...
    and Alabasta was awesome, and Skypea was definetly great... but then again... cp9 arc is SO GOOD, goddamnit, and we finally get to know about Robin... and the 2nd and 3rd gears are awesome, and Merry is so nice... and finding out about Luffys relatives in the end of the arc was interesting too... and the new ship... but then again... the new arc with the ghost island seems to be pretty interesting too... Brook and Moria... and all... aaaaawwwwwwwww.... I LOVE EM ALL!!! One Piece is just too great <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Jul 2007, 04:08
    current in Thriller Bark

then Enies Lobby then Alabasta

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 29 Jul 2007, 13:16
    Most probably the Enies Lobby arc. Lots of great fight, and it had it's fair share of touching moments. The last episode with Merry was really awesome...

Oh, that Spandam was really irritating though, glad Robin finally got rid of him, after how he treated her :D

And Gear 3 totally blew me away, lol.

• hadexo said...
    • User
    • 13 Aug 2007, 01:33
    Water 7 (Enies Lobby included) was the best arc in my opinion, but Arlong arc is the most emotional I think.
    Well I love them all anyway, not the fillers tough, except G8 ;/

• Enies Lobby for sure. I can say that arc is the real One Piece. Just enough fighting, adventure and emotional situations, like farewells to Going Merry. I almost cried during the scene when strawhat pirates watch their ship burning. Lyffy vs Rob Lucci was something unbelievable. Best fight in whole anime.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 2 Sep 2007, 04:33
    The CP9 & Baroque Works Sagas; they were very cool and with good fights :D Also the Arlong one...

Drum Island was very emotional, but Wapol was to weak to be considered an enemy xD

• Broleta said...
    • User
    • 8 Oct 2007, 16:12
    Water7/Enies Lobby. I love epicness. For adventure I thought that Skypiea was nothing short of brilliant storytelling by Oda. The man is a genius.

• cp9 series

• TecDax said...
    • User
    • 15 Oct 2007, 04:49
    Alabasta & Thriller Bark

• I don't think I have a favorite XDD. I loved the Water 7 Arc, but the Drum Arc and Arlong Arc were amazing as well. And Arabasta...

I just can't choose! They're all amazing DX. Oda-sensei is truly a genius u_u.

• abby001 said...
    • User
    • 11 Nov 2007, 15:37
    Water 7 and Enies Lobby
    because of Robin and her past
    i´ve only see the series in japanese with german dubs because rtl2 don´t send the new one but next year they come

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Feb 2008, 09:43
    The Water 7 Arc. The best moment when robin is screaming that she want to live.. T.T

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 15 Feb 2008, 08:05
    Baroque Works, a maior e melhor saga

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.