• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Aug 2008, 06:20

• what's new hardcore ?

what's new hardcore ?

www.myspace.com/straightopposition

let's kick in the ass fake people in the hardcore scene .... mmmm so , so let's kick in the ass the hardcore scene ?
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 12 Oct 2008, 22:56
    "screamo" and "post hardcore". just commercial shit.

• xvermex said...
    • User
    • 13 Oct 2008, 22:30
    this is not new hardcore this is screamo and post hardcore, and that's not so bad, there are cool bands in this styles...
    like: Adorno Please Inform the Captain This is a Hijack 1000 Travels of Jawaharlal
    and they aren't commercial shit

Heroi de porra nenhuma
  • e

in my opinion some of the bands you named are good bands , but they are so far from my vision of hardcore , even new hardcore cannot be this way

let's kick in the ass fake people in the hardcore scene .... mmmm so , so let's kick in the ass the hardcore scene ?
  • indie sux, hardline sux, emo sux, post hardcore and sreamo sux too

they can be good bands (not for me), but would not have to say ' hardcore'.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 5 Nov 2008, 23:35
    circle_jerk6 said:
    "screamo" and "post hardcore". just commercial shit.

Your an idiot. That isn't new hardcore ffs. Have Heart etc. is new.

• some of it's good.
    it's the message that counts.
    i like have heart

yew
  • its quite disturbing what alot peoples ideas of what Hardcore is.
    its all either emo shit or gabba techno...?!

straight edge? I'll drink to that!
  • it's pretty crappy except for few bands like trash talk and ceremony for example.......but the difference is there are gay ass breakdowns in like every new hardcore band and thats gay none of them sound like old school bands :(

• pro violence and negative hardcore !!!!
    not all new hc bands are crap

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 27 Dec 2008, 17:56
    bands like social circkle and fucked up fuckin` rule!

• Have heart, Final fight, Casey Jones and Death Is Not Glamorous are my favorites

• Gallows, hexes any band like that do it for me.

Everyones a hypocrite
  • i think new hardcore its beatdown hardcore and 2-step not screamo(it's not even hardcore), bands like this:

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Apr 2009, 11:36
    New hardcore isn't just beatdown, thank fuck.

New hardcore is many things, there's alot of shitty metalcore and deathcore bands, however there is also other awesome stuff.

• New hardcore is like old and very similar but is mixed / merged into many genres like metalcore etc and can be real confusing but what i say is if its good its good and thats all what matters - if anyones intrested check out Gallows, The Bronx, Fucked Up and The Ghost Of A Thousand many bands are straight edge too :) oh and that vid above is a classic example of new hardcore great dancing too

Everyones a hypocrite
  • When Gallows realse their new album it will be about how fucked Britan is its worth checking out.

Everyones a hypocrite
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 May 2009, 08:25
    The gallows are fairly over rated.

• Gallows are nice. Just nice. Nothing more.

'Better' new HC bands are Have Heart, Comeback Kid, Shai Hulud (some...), Verse and so on..
    Anybody who says "screamo & post hardcore is shit/not hardcore" haven't a hunch of hardcore. PostHardcore is NOT Blessthefall, Escape The Fate, Alesana and all the commerical shit... no, just check out the real stuff, like Alexisonfire or Planes Mistaken for Stars. And Screamo IS hardcore. It IS true music - plz inform yourself about bands like Gospel, Funeral Diner, Raein and so on. Anybody who says that's shitty/un'true' music is a dumbass.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 4 Oct 2009, 22:13
    new hardcore is for emo faggots, not for the kids!

• I have to say, maybe "noise-rock" is the new hardcore. Bands like McLusky and their follow-up future of the left got more of the old hardcore-spirit, as all these screamo bands do, on my opinion. Future of the left´s "Travely with myself and another" is my album off the year so far ;) get it! It´s really great. Oh, I really love "The Bronx", they kick you away. These are the bands, that keep the spirit in my opinion

bye

Please listen to the band I´m in: www.last.fm/music/the+elk+noize+johnson
    • [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 18 Oct 2009, 16:41
    Melvin@ Noise is NOT new hc, noise is a musical genre that devoloped in the 80s it's nothing new

• post-hardcore, noise, emocore = SHIT *

Let us sin !!! We are Bussines and we don't really fuckin' care
  • new hardcore is just " SCENE CORE " , people thinking about bullshit ... loosing words and attitude .. but being carefull about fuckin t-shirts and hats ...
    the death of hardcore !

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.