5. Hannah Montana - If We Were a Movie
    6. Hannah Montana - I Got Nerve
    7. Hannah Montana - The Other Side of Me
    8. Hannah Montana - This Is the Life
    9. The Click Five - Pop Princess
    10. Jesse McCartney - She's No You
    11. Everlife - Find Yourself In You
    12. B5 - Shining Star
    13. Miley Cyrus - I Learned from You (feat. Billy Ray Cyrus)
    14. Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect [Special Edition]
    15. Hannah Montana - Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree [Holiday Edition]

• Hannah Montana 2
    1. Hannah Montana - We Got the Party
    2. Hannah Montana - Nobody's Perfect
    3. Hannah Montana - Make Some Noise
    4. Hannah Montana - Rock Star
    5. Hannah Montana - Old Blue Jeans
    6. Hannah Montana - Life's What You Make It
    7. Hannah Montana - One In a Million
    8. Hannah Montana - Bigger Than Us
    9. Hannah Montana - You and Me Together
    10. Hannah Montana - True Friend

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 11 Jan 2008, 10:04
    A mod changed the description saying the Hannah Montana tag was wrong and locked the description.
    http://www.last.fm/music/Hannah+Montana

• I know. That sucks! It's correct! I mean, there's a "Hannah Montana" and there's a "Miley Cyrus".

• This seems to be quite old topic but hope someone still reads this:

I don't really know (or care :P) what are the facts but if I think about it, no such person as Hannah Montana excists. Half of the songs on Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus are the soundtrack songs for the series and half are for Miley's first solo album. But even thought the first half is for the soundtrack, Miley is still the singer. And as I said, there is no such person as Hannah Montana, she's a character. How could she be the artist? And like I said, I don't know which one the artist REALLY is, this is just me wondering. So if someone could explain? :)

• J-e-r-p-p-A said:
    This seems to be quite old topic but hope someone still reads this:

I don't really know (or care :P) what are the facts but if I think about it, no such person as Hannah Montana excists. Half of the songs on Hannah Montana 2 - Meet Miley Cyrus are the soundtrack songs for the series and half are for Miley's first solo album. But even thought the first half is for the soundtrack, Miley is still the singer. And as I said, there is no such person as Hannah Montana, she's a character. How could she be the artist? And like I said, I don't know which one the artist REALLY is, this is just me wondering. So if someone could explain? :)

Well, "Hannah" makes albums under Hannah's name, and albums under Miley's name. I can see why this might be confusing, especially when the correct tags for the HSM songs use the actors' names and not the characters' names, but that's because they don't make album just for that character, like "Hannah" does. I hope that clears some things up. :)

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.