• User
    • 10 Aug 2011, 09:43
    Feel Flesh (61 listeners)
    Doe eyes (97 listeners)
    Keel Her (103 listeners)
    Spice Mouse (156 listeners)

they're all part of my crew, think you'd like them

(compilation cd ~ )

• I can't believe these bands aren't more famous...

Mental Minority - (97 listeners) Absolutely amazing 80's inspired synthpop. Two EP's are available on Soundcloud for free: Moodshifter, and Equinox, as well as other tracks. One of my favourites.

Satellite Dreams - (70 listeners) Dream pop / electronic rock with a retro sound. The entire Aurora EP is available on for free!

Some Ember - (1,145 listeners) Most songs are a moody, atmospheric darkwave, like if you put eyeliner on Bear In Heaven, then gave it some downers and a gothic twist. The entire album, Hotel of Lost Light (what a stellar title) is available on Soundcloud for free!

The Paper Kites - (10,155 listeners) Lovely, comforting indie folk. Has a familiar sound that is easy to sink into, yet stands on its own.

Fireflies - (11,389 listeners) Ethereal, super-dreamy indie pop. Floating on clouds and dancing with dust motes. Butterscotch EP and Strange EP are both available on for free!

Happy to be part of a group who are not fooled by listener numbers!

• Msannte said...
    • User
    • 14 Aug 2012, 11:48
    Phase for sure!!

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.