Round 25.30 - flawlesly

• Round 25.30 - flawlesly

Welcome to the final round of Season 25, to be carried out by flawlesly. He has two rounds as champion but the second will have to wait until next season, where it will get its own thread

flawlesly, you have 24 hours to complete round 30. Times are given in BST (UTC + 1). Round 30 must be completed by 23:59 on Saturday 25 August. If this time is a problem for you, shout or PM me (temujin1234) as soon as possible so I can adjust them.
    =============================================================

When you do your round, you may kick any player from the game in accordance with these rules.
    • 1. You recognise the artist of the current or last played track
    • 2. The member has not listened to any music in the last 72 hours.***
    • 3. The members current or last played artist is the same as that of another member of the game.

temujin1234 is not a player, and must not be kicked.

You must complete the following champions duties for each round...
    • You must make a list of all members of the group at the time when you carry out your round. Include yourself, as you get points for surviving. This information is needed for the administration of the game. My preference is for the list to be in the same order as the member page, there is definitely no need to put them in alphabetical order.
    • Indicate on this list any players who are kicked, in accordance with the rules on the groups front page. Make a note of the reason the player was kicked (usually the artist name they were listening to).
    • Kick the user from the group and leave a shout on their user page informing them that they have been kicked, and inviting them to rejoin.
    • PM or shout the group leader to let him know the round has been completed.

Please review the kicking guidelines before doing your round.

Season 25, Round 30
    To be completed by 23:59 on Saturday 25 August.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - NorseDave (4)
    2nd - DeeViant1 (3)
    3rd - Alainn (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    Shout or PM me if you have any questions about this. (or post the question below in the thread).

Edited by temujin1234 on 26 Aug 2012, 08:37
  • Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Poldoore.

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2012, 17:44
    Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is Medium (43.7269%)

Music you have in common includes Seks & Tahta, Shi-Shonen, Ade Suparman, Mr. and Mrs. Muffins and Sandie Shaw.

The album "Konspirasi Harta Karun Krakatau" by Seks & Tahta is available for free on Bandcamp: http://seksdantahta.bandcamp.com/
    "This is a concept album inspired by crime movie and novel as well as adventurous-mistery kinda stories." Excellent stuff.

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres

Music you have in common includes world's end girlfriend, Hightide Hotel, The Boo Radleys, Cities Aviv and Slowdive.

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 24 Aug 2012, 17:54
    Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is Very Low (9.91812%)

Music you have in common includes Lena, Can, 2:54, Casiotone for the Painfully Alone and The Magnetic Fields.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is Low (15.2498%)

Music you have in common includes Joyce Manor, Neneh Cherry & The Thing, Sax Ruins, Critters Buggin and Yximalloo.

IF IT'S FREE YOU'RE THE PRODUCT !!
  • Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is MEDIUM (39.45600%)

Music you have in common includes Joyce Manor, La Dispute, Hightide Hotel, Domo Genesis and The Tallest Man on Earth.

• Your musical compatibility with flawlesly is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Buckethead, The Andrew Oldham Orchestra and Aida Mustafa.

Music you have in common includes Face Value, In My Eyes, Carcass, Amiina and This Mortal Coil.

VIVA EL DIAOL!
    Music you have in common includes Flunk, This Mortal Coil, Anja Garbarek, Curve and Akiko Shikata.

• Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit flawlesly is very high
    Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Pet Bottle Ningen, Bill Wells & Maher Shalal Hash Baz, Picky Picnic, The Locust und Can.

money ruins everything or shit for da headz! religion is healable!

Music you have in common includes Annbjørg Lien, Wilco and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

• 19.42, gmt +7

26 Members, 6 kicks

Dr-Doctor Kraftwerk KICK
    Promonex
    metalhead61484
    blacklizard63 The Clash KICK
    HerenIstarion
    tYhJyYsRuLeS
    adryuuzaki
    arcana_noctis Gil Scott-Heron KICK
    king_prawn95
    Bopvito
    Lifein204
    min-thom
    Randwer Scout Niblett KICK
    DaniBaniBoBani_
    rolandkirk
    usernameofjosh
    yorickahelmer
    drumaboy70 ASAP Rocky KICK (No scrobbles)
    trough
    Jd_Jd_Jd
    Alainn
    Ataraxiainc Pearl Jam KICK
    DeeViant1
    NorseDave
    flawlesly (me)
    temujin1234 (leader)

• Je Je.... Ouch!

Nooo!. OK. I'm all right!. Regards

• Thanks for the round. That brings Season 25 to an end. Congratulations once again to HerenIstarion who was overall champion for the season. flawlesly finished second and NorseDave moved into 3rd place in the final round.

Well done also to king_prawn95 who won the Knockout Challenge and Alainn who won the pre-season.

The final scoreboard for the season is here. Thanks to everyone who took part in the game during the season.

Season 26 will be starting on Tuesday 4th September with flawleslys second round. For those who don't want a break, I will be starting the pre-season friendly tomorrow.

• Thanks and congrats all round, see you in pre- and next season

• Compliments HerenIstarion! I'm also happy to have reached the third place, never thought it could be possible in this season!

VIVA EL DIAOL!
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.