Rounds 25.28 & 25.29 - HerenIstarion

• Rounds 25.28 & 25.29 - HerenIstarion

Welcome to rounds 28 & 29 of Season 25, to be carried out by HerenIstarion.

HerenIstarion, you have 24 hours to complete your first round and a further 24 hours to complete your second. Times are given in BST (UTC + 1). Round 28 must be completed by 23:59 on Thursday 23 August and Round 29 by 23:59 on Friday 24 August. If these times are a problem for you, shout or PM me (temujin1234) as soon as possible so I can adjust them.
    =============================================================

When you do your rounds, you may kick any player from the game in accordance with these rules.
    • 1. You recognise the artist of the current or last played track
    • 2. The member has not listened to any music in the last 72 hours.***
    • 3. The members current or last played artist is the same as that of another member of the game.

temujin1234 is not a player, and must not be kicked.

You must complete the following champions duties for each round...
    • You must make a list of all members of the group at the time when you carry out your round. Include yourself, as you get points for surviving. This information is needed for the administration of the game. My preference is for the list to be in the same order as the member page, there is definitely no need to put them in alphabetical order.
    • Indicate on this list any players who are kicked, in accordance with the rules on the groups front page. Make a note of the reason the player was kicked (usually the artist name they were listening to).
    • Kick the user from the group and leave a shout on their user page informing them that they have been kicked, and inviting them to rejoin.
    • PM or shout the group leader to let him know the round has been completed.
    • If flawlesly survives both rounds, write down the artist he was listening to at the time you did your second round.

Please review the kicking guidelines before doing your round.

Season 25, Round 28
    To be completed by 23:59 on Thursday 23 August.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - flawlesly (4)
    2nd - NorseDave (3)
    3rd - DeeViant1 (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    Season 25, Round 29
    To be completed by 23:59 on Friday 24 August.

Temujin1234 is immune.

Championship points
    1st - flawlesly (4)
    2nd - NorseDave (3)
    3rd - DeeViant1 (2)
    Duty Points - 4/4
    Shout or PM me if you have any questions about this. (or post the question below in the thread).

Edited by temujin1234 on 24 Aug 2012, 16:40
  • Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low

Music you have in common includes Lake Of Tears, Wintersun, Nightwish, Catamenia and Thyrfing.

VIVA EL DIAOL!
  • Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit HerenIstarion is very low

money ruins everything or shit for da headz! religion is healable!
  • Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low (2.83015%)

Music you have in common includes Juelz Santana, Georg Friedrich Händel and The Blues Brothers.

@HerenIstarion : Congrats Season 25's Winner !!

IF IT'S FREE YOU'RE THE PRODUCT !!
  • Dilemma, to kick or not to kick right now, this is the question - some kicks present, but only 22 folks around, seems like would be a waste :D. But then tomorrow everyone would be wary...

Thanks rolandkirk :)

• Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Wintersun, Sabaton, Amon Amarth, Ensiferum and Moonsorrow.

• Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is SUPER

Music you have in common includes Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, Amon Amarth, Royal Hunt and Nothgard.

• Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Собаки Табака, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Gregorian, Queen and Xandria.

Music you have in common includes Annbjørg Lien, Wilco and Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 08:54
    Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low (4.92597%)

Music you have in common includes U2, Queen, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Moonsorrow and Sabaton.

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 09:33
    Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low (9.49286%)

Music you have in common includes Владимир Высоцкий, George Harrison, Ногу Свело!, Elton John and Nightwish.

Congrats HerenIstarion for winning the 25th season!

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Time stopped at 13:13 (GMT+3)

24 members
    4 kicks

king_prawn95 Val Bennett
    metalhead61484Týr – Sinklars visa – KICK
    Bopvito Hermanas Padilla
    Lifein204 Spoil
    arcana_noctisPortishead – Lot More - KICK (no scrobbles)

min-thom Stian Westerhus
    Randwer Haruko
    tYhJyYsRuLeSSabaton - Lejonet från Norden - KICK
    DaniBaniBoBani_ Glue on Smile
    rolandkirk Akantus

Dr-Doctor Metroid
    adryuuzakiCoil - The First Five Minutes After Violent Death - KICK (no scrobbles)

usernameofjosh RD-Sounds
    yorickahelmer Graveland
    drumaboy70 Hodgy Beats

trough David Clelland M.P.
    Jd_Jd_Jd If Anything Happens To The Cat
    Alainn Folkcorn
    Ataraxiainc Familia Valera Miranda
    DeeViant1 Ghosts In The Clocktower

NorseDave Coro Monte Zugna
    flawlesly MADEMOI SELLE

HerenIstarion Royal Hunt (myself, immune)
    temujin1234J.Martins (immune)

• For temujin1234's attention - I did leave shouts on every kicked member's page as presrcibed by the rules, but you won't find one when you go to check arcana_noctis as it immediately got deleted :)

I've only noticed as I was looking on my own profile page and got a message as of "You left a shout somewhere, but it’s since been deleted. 11 minutes ago"

Luckily for me I haven't yet had time to close all extra windows I used to post kicked members messages with, so here it goes:

I guess we should make it a requirement for the kicked members to retain the warning for at least a day, in order to avoid misunderstandings with unduly lost duty points and stuff

• HerenIstarion said:
    For temujin1234's attention - I did leave shouts on every kicked member's page as presrcibed by the rules, but you won't find one when you go to check arcana_noctis as it immediately got deleted :)

I've only noticed as I was looking on my own profile page and got a message as of "You left a shout somewhere, but it’s since been deleted. 11 minutes ago"

Luckily for me I haven't yet had time to close all extra windows I used to post kicked members messages with, so here it goes:
    (image)

I guess we should make it a requirement for the kicked members to retain the warning for at least a day, in order to avoid misunderstandings with unduly lost duty points and stuff
    I am already aware that some players (past members as well as present ones) delete shouts as soon as they have read them and I take this into account for duty point calculation. I will generally check your recent activity on your profile for a deleted shout if it is missing from a player I wasn't aware of for deleting shouts. Thanks for highlighting this anyway, I don't know if everyone was aware of the possibility for misinterpretation here before.

• Thanks for the round. You can find the latest scoreboard here.

• Alainn said:
    Congrats HerenIstarion for winning the 25th season!
    It is still possible for flawlesly to be champion at this stage. (HerenIstarion needs at least one duty point in round 29 to be 100% certain as champion.)

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 11:17
    HerenIstarion said:

*shudders a bit*
    Erm, you do know that you can join all of those separate tabs into one browser so the taskbar doesn't need multiple rows?

New: Obscure Music Blogs a collection of music blogs with rare/obscure music from all genres
  • Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Low

Music you have in common includes Demetori, Kalmah, Eluveitie, Korpiklaani and Andre Andersen.

• Alainn said:
    *shudders a bit*
    Erm, you do know that you can join all of those separate tabs into one browser so the taskbar doesn't need multiple rows?

Yes sir :) Old habit of mine since ever there were no tabs around at all

Plus my finger memory being as it is I prefer alt+tab to ctrl+tab approach. More os, I even use right click+ open stuff in new windows for links within browsers that tend to open in tabs

Plus saves occasional hazard of closing multiple tabs with one click (in Chrome, good guy firefox gives out warnings in such cases)

Lots of pluses, you see :D

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 23 Aug 2012, 16:19
    Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is Very Low (2.72567%)

Music you have in common includes U2, Nightwish and Fejd.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Your musical compatibility with HerenIstarion is VERY LOW (2.30600%)

Music you have in common includes R.E.M..

• Time Stopped at 17:10 (GMT+3)

25 members
    3 kicks

blacklizard63Del Amitri – Whiskey Remorse KICK
    metalhead61484Manowar – Thunder in the Sky - KICK
    tYhJyYsRuLeS Amewu
    adryuuzaki Andain
    arcana_noctis Van Eps Trio

king_prawn95 Arun Ghosh
    BopvitoHermans Padilla
    Lifein204 Mictlantecuhtli
    min-thom MX-80 Sound
    Randwer Peaking Lights

DaniBaniBoBani_ Näo
    rolandkirk Endangered Blood
    Dr-DoctorMorrissey – Irish Blood, English Heart - KICK (No Scrobbles)
    usernameofjosh Escarmew & 和泉幸奇
    yorickahelmer Lycia

drumaboy70 Transit
    trough Delyth Jenkins
    Jd_Jd_Jd Systema Solar
    Alainn EQ
    AtaraxiaincAcoustic Hits

DeeViant1 Hann With Gun
    NorseDave St.hood
    flawleslybersekutu dengan disco Champion Artist
    HerenIstarionAndrew Lloyd Webber (immune)
    temujin1234Dennis Wong

• Thanks for the round, and congratulations to flawlesly who has become champion for the 9th time and will be doing the next 2 rounds. He has also reached the milestone of 90 consecutive rounds survived.

HerenIstarion can now finally be confirmed as champion for Season 25, so congratulations to him also.

The latest scores can be found here.

Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.