Rounds 25.08 - temujin1234

• Rounds 25.08 - temujin1234

Welcome to round 8 of Season 25, to be carried out by me (temujin1234). I have 24 hours to complete this round.

Times are given in BST (UTC + 1). Round 8 must be completed by 19:59 on Friday 27 June.
    =============================================================

Season 25, Round 8
    To be completed by 19:59 on Friday 27 July.

Championship points
    1st - Randwer (4)
    2nd - flawlesly (3)
    3rd - NorseDave (2)
    Duty Points - N/A

Don't forget to write down the last artist of Randwer if he survives.
    =============================================================

Edited by temujin1234 on 27 Jul 2012, 17:23
  • Deine musikalische Übereinstimmung mit temujin1234 is very low

Ihr habt u.a. folgende Musik gemeinsam: Bablicon, Joseph Racaille, Julian Bonequi, Dead Kennedys und Sonic Youth.

money ruins everything or shit for da headz! religion is healable!
  • Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is HIGH

Music you have in common includes Verse, Hold Tight!, Joyce Manor, A Loss For Words and Best Coast.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is VERY LOW
    Music you have in common includes Psychedelic Horseshit, The Monks, The Fall, Pissed Jeans and The Cramps.

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 09:42
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low

Music you have in common includes Mohna, Mirel Wagner, 2:54, Dead Can Dance and Sleigh Bells.

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
  • Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Diablo Swing Orchestra, Dropkick Murphys, Slowdive, Verse and Natasha Luna.

Music you have in common includes zxz.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low (17.7764%)

Music you have in common includes The Loafers, Joyce Manor, Joseph Racaille, Little Hurricane and Toni Braxton.

IF IT'S FREE YOU'RE THE PRODUCT !!
    • Alainn said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 10:04
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Very Low (5.80355%)

Music you have in common includes Ennio Morricone, Amebix, Napalm Death, Terry Malts and Linval Thompson.

• [Deleted user] said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 10:26
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Medium (30.4998%)

Music you have in common includes Imperial Leisure, NOFX, No Trigger, Anti-Flag and Pennywise.

Music you have in common includes Diablo Swing Orchestra, Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space, osoboe, Jerry Lee Lewis and Lacrimosa.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Low (21.261%)

Music you have in common includes Be'lakor, The Offspring, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Make Them Suffer and Turbonegro.

Music you have in common includes Crocodiles, White Lung, The School, Joyce Manor and Make Do and Mend.

Music you have in common includes Siouxsie and the Banshees, Joy Division, Atari Teenage Riot, Nirvana and Anti-Pasti.

Rock N Roll Baka!

Music you have in common includes Hold Tight!, Ramshackle Glory, Mixtapes, Japandroids and Joyce Manor.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is MEDIUM
    Music you have in common includes Metric, Vivian Girls, La Sera, Sleigh Bells and The Stranglers.

It's going to be tough to play with a fellow punk lover.

• Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is Very Low

Music you have in common includes oOoOO, Napalm Death, The Offspring, LAKE R▲DIO and †††.

VIVA EL DIAOL!
    • Bopvito said...
    • User
    • 26 Jul 2012, 16:31
    Your musical compatibility with temujin1234 is LOW

Music you have in common includes Webb Pierce, Metric, Wire, Jerry Lee Lewis and The Pop Group.

Music you have in common includes Chaotic Dischord, Joey Ramone, Ramones, Chaos UK and M83.

Music you have in common includes Two Steps From Hell, Dropkick Murphys, Frédéric Chopin, The Living End and Ludwig van Beethoven.

• Round 25.08, opened at 18.07 BST (UTC+1)

metalhead61484 - American Head Charge - KICK
    Ataraxiainc - Don Tetto
    Dr-Doctor - Amon Tobin - KICK
    DaniBaniBoBani_ - Algesis (FD)
    HerenIstarion - Алексей Венедиктов
    yorickahelmer - Fall of Empyrean
    Lifein204 - Octanic
    Rhisdur - Kiske/Somerville
    celer2008 - Dorothy Ashby
    Promonex - Neurotech
    min-thom - The Home of Easy Credit
    adryuuzaki - Stan Getz
    king_prawn95 - Lionheart
    rolandkirk - Tohpati Bertiga
    Larbzieg - Silver Bullets
    Bopvito - Tabu Ley
    trough - Brian Finnegan
    arcana_noctis - Dakrua (FD)
    drumaboy70 - Trash the Dress
    RealmOfLife - Her Name Is Calla - KICK
    Alainn - Tawney Reed
    tYhJyYsRuLeS - The Yordles
    usernameofjosh - Foxtail-Grass Studio
    jakbu -
    frontman17 - Process Is Dead
    Jd_Jd_Jd - Josipa Lisac
    DeeViant1 - OTX
    NorseDave - Rabbia
    jimanime89 - Caspar Brötzmann Massaker - KICK (Yesterday 3:46pm) (same artist rule)
    flawlesly - Grace Simon
    Randwer - Caspar Brötzmann Massaker (Yesterday 9:37am)
    temujin1234 - Hyper Kinako (leader/immune)

4 kicks.

Randwer played Caspar Brötzmann Massaker 4 hours ago, ie more recently than jimanime89 but he also played the artist yesterday morning, before jimanime89. I briefly considered whether Randwer should get the kick as his current playing of the artist was later than that of jimanime89 but in the end decided first to play it during the time of the round would survive. If anyone has any opinion about this, please share.

• temujin1234 said:
    Randwer played Caspar Brötzmann Massaker 4 hours ago, ie more recently than jimanime89 but he also played the artist yesterday morning, before jimanime89. I briefly considered whether Randwer should get the kick as his current playing of the artist was later than that of jimanime89 but in the end decided first to play it during the time of the round would survive. If anyone has any opinion about this, please share.

I agree with your decision cause this rule is made to catch hunters. So in this case we can consider jimanime89 was the hunter and Randwer the hunted.

The rule :
    "The members current or last played artist is the same as that of another member of the game

If you know the artist, you should obviously kick both players. If you do not know the artist, only the person who listened to them last should be kicked. (You will need to look both players recently played tracks to determine this.) Note that this rule applies to artists, both players don't have to be playing the same track."

must be more precise to avoid wrong kicks in the future.

IF IT'S FREE YOU'RE THE PRODUCT !!
  • Congratulations to Randwer who has become champion for the 3rd time and will be doing the next 2 rounds. There will be a short break before that, however, as the second round of the Knockout Challenge will be taking place from midnight tonight with me as kicker.. (I will post the round later tonight.)

Latest scoreboard is here.

• Alainn said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2012, 17:58
    rolandkirk said:
    temujin1234 said:

I agree with your decision cause this rule is made to catch hunters. So in this case we can consider jimanime89 was the hunter and Randwer the hunted.
    I agree that this was handled correctly. But Tem was able to do this because you (and some of us) reload the member-page multiple times over the days. I can imagine some members not doing so and would have done what you briefly considered and possibly ending up missing points.

• Randwer said...
    • User
    • 27 Jul 2012, 18:48
    Thanks for deciding this way. I kept Caspar Brötzmann Massaker as supposedly secure artist and wasn't really aware, that the same artist rule could have been a pitfall. 0_o

They don't trust us, why should we trust them, then?
Anonymous users may not post messages. Please log in or create an account to post in the forums.